World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Thanks for the replies guys, I was a bit worried I'd strung myself up like a kipper!

Just had a confirmation that I should receive it on Thursday.

Ordered at 8:40am and got confirmation 10 mins ago, still says delivery by T24th but I won’t hold my breath. Here’s hoping though!

Yeah, that’s a late order man. We all got in just after 8am.

Well I got in at 2am but that was priced silly so cancelled that one.

Yee, I tried at 7 but it still had the stupid price... got to work at 8 and was busy for a while, got it in as soon as I could =(

Yee, I tried at 7 but it still had the stupid price... got to work at 8 and was busy for a while, got it in as soon as I could =(
Only a couple of weeks, not a huge deal. Would suck if it was in June or something like that.

New here. Also ordered and cancelled 1400quid order managed to get 860 student discount before 9am says confirmed but nothing more. I'w got monitor i can wait extra to get them 20% off hehe

For those interested live chat offered me 5% back after I receive the monitor (which is the same as the 5% code floating around - combo of DELLWTAWMON20 (20%) & UKAW3423DW5 (5%) makes it £804.65 for any new buyers).

My order was done with a 15% student beans code and without UKAW3423DW5 so my original order was £901.99.

Therefore 5% back is better than nothing, but not as keenly priced as some have managed. Still get £100 cashback via Amex so total cost should be around £750 all done and dusted.

Someone mentioned you could blag a 5 or 10% back by pretending to return it after you get it, so this 5% they're offering me may be the same thing as that, I am not sure I'd want to blag unwarranted discounts unless I genuinely had an issue though. In this case the missing 5% off code I feel is at least a genuine thing others are getting.

New here. Also ordered and cancelled 1400quid order managed to get 860 student discount before 9am says confirmed but nothing more. I'w got monitor i can wait extra to get them 20% off hehe
Welcome. So you finally decided to pop out of your secret base I see? :cry:

I am not sure I'd want to blag unwarranted discounts unless I genuinely had an issue though.

Normally I'd agree, but Dell create themselves a right mess with all these codes and launch 'discounts', hard not to feel like you're out of pocket when you see what price other people pay

That said, not sure I can be bothered with the faff for an extra 5%

For those interested live chat offered me 5% back after I receive the monitor (which is the same as the 5% code floating around - combo of DELLWTAWMON20 (20%) & UKAW3423DW5 (5%) makes it £804.65 for any new buyers).

My order was done with a 15% student beans code and without UKAW3423DW5 so my original order was £901.99.

Therefore 5% back is better than nothing, but not as keenly priced as some have managed. Still get £100 cashback via Amex so total cost should be around £750 all done and dusted.

Someone mentioned you could blag a 5 or 10% back by pretending to return it after you get it, so this 5% they're offering me may be the same thing as that, I am not sure I'd want to blag unwarranted discounts unless I genuinely had an issue though. In this case the missing 5% off code I feel is at least a genuine thing others are getting.

Hmm, they told me they'd check and contact me about it tomorrow :/

So has anyone else received shipment yet? Think I might be the only one so far in UK? Not that it matters as that one will likely be going back!

Normally I'd agree, but Dell create themselves a right mess with all these codes and launch 'discounts', hard not to feel like you're out of pocket when you see what price other people pay

That said, not sure I can be bothered with the faff for an extra 5%

Yes even with the 5% extra they offered me back I'd still be paying more than the combo of DELLWTAWMON20 (20%) & UKAW3423DW5 (5%) for any newer orders.

UKAW3423DW5 is advertised as an extra 5% off so that one at least is warranted.

My order is showing mid may delivery!

For context helps to know your order timestamps, because I would suspect older orders to be delivered sooner.

Hmm, they told me they'd check and contact me about it tomorrow :/

What did you ask them specifically? how much did you pay?

Got my order in for £804 (but also -£30 with AMEX and possible Quidco).

I currently have an LG 34GN850 (which I'm extremely happy with) so wondering if you guys think this is worth the upgrade? Not really sure how easy it'll be to sell on my current monitor.

Back
Top Bottom