World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

I paid £847 with the 23% Advantage discount, I said that the code UKAW3423DW5 should have been on the order but wasn't showing for some reason. I'll be if I get the same £804 as everyone else :)

Order received email at 08:05 so pretty early, order confirmation email posted at 08:12, on my end I still see it as on the Confirmed stage, not in Production yet.

Estimated shipping date still 24th March but I hope it moves along and actually hits it, my order was pretty early on after it was possible.

I paid £847 with the 23% Advantage discount, I said that the code UKAW3423DW5 should have been on the order but wasn't showing for some reason. I'll be if I get the same £804 as everyone else :)

I suspect they'll come back and sort it after you receive your order in that case, it seems that they can apply post receive discounts but not before you get it.

Got my order in for £804 (but also -£30 with AMEX and possible Quidco).

I currently have an LG 34GN850 (which I'm extremely happy with) so wondering if you guys think this is worth the upgrade? Not really sure how easy it'll be to sell on my current monitor.
I have the same monitor. Personally, I’m happy with it and will wait for this initial tech to mature a bit I think. It’s OLED, I’d be petrified of burn in. I’ll see how it goes.

I'm definitely YOLO into this one, but I figure with 3 year burn in warranty it should be good for at least that long, if not longer. If it gets burn in years 2-3 then I'd have a good excuse to swap it in for a newer/better model.

I have the same monitor. Personally, I’m happy with it and will wait for this initial tech to mature a bit I think. It’s OLED, I’d be petrified of burn in. I’ll see how it goes.

Yeah it's a very good point. If QD-OLED is the future then all high-end monitors will start adopting it.

But on the other hand, I got my order in for sub £800; it's a tough one :P

Welcome. So you finally decided to pop out of your secret base I see? :cry:
ye using 7 year old 4k 60hz graphic design acer atm. I think like this going down from 4k gaming to widescreen gaming ill save up on gpu upgrade since i dont have even freesync been playing some games around 40fps at 4k. Should be nice upgrade only worried about being widescreen not gamed on anything like that.

Meh on chat now to see what they can do with my orders.

Seen someone on reddit say if you cancel the first order, the second one will go into production.....

Sorry, what is MM?
The forum members market. You need a certain amount of posts to see/use it.

Also, have checked the order once or twice (I ordered at 10:25), my delivery date has changed from mid may to 28th of April since I first ordered.

Nevermind, I had two orders going, one for a new DELL arm and the orders have now merged on their tracking, monitor still showing May :(

Last edited:
So:

I apologize for the delay caused, I see that there is a material shortage which is being fulfilled. Once it is fulfilled it will be shipped at the earliest possible

I apologize, once the order is placed we cannot make any changes to it, if needed you can return that order and place a new order, with the discounts applied.

Will just keep both orders in and try again when the full priced one arrives.

Back
Top Bottom