World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Hmmm ok this is weird, now I have another order showing despite not ordering anything since after 8am this morning (not confirmed status) so that's 3 monitors showing :confused: :cry:

Hopefully getting one for free :p

So:

Will just keep both orders in and try again when the full priced one arrives.
I hope mine changes to production and shipped by tomorrow and I don't regret cancelling. I am hoping I will be fine as I was one of the first in here to order at 8am.

Hmmm ok this is weird, now I have another order showing despite not ordering anything since after 8am this morning (not confirmed status) so that's 3 monitors showing :confused: :cry:

Hopefully getting one for free :p
well now u can do some hyper ultra wide amd infinity gaming almost wrap yourself around with em :D

Will just wait now out of stock couple hours ago, all the messing about with discount codes gets on my nerves with Dell.

Want any 38 lnch QD Oled whenever that happens going be a long wait lol, give me time to buy whole new rig and 4080 gpu next year.

Going to be interesting reading how you guy's get on with this new 34'' UW QD Oled monitor.

Last edited:
if we have an order confirmed does it mean that we can expect it to ship on the estimated shipping date?

if we have an order confirmed does it mean that we can expect it to ship on the estimated shipping date?

Hard to say exactly as the estimated shipping and arrival date is normally in place once the order is checked out, but is generally quite fluid.
Had a difference of about 5 hours between confirmed and status changed to shipped this morning (yet the expected ship date was originally tomorrow). Estimated delivery is still unchanged from the 30th, but very much depends on when the logistics people get moving in my experience with Dell.

I hope mine changes to production and shipped by tomorrow and I don't regret cancelling. I am hoping I will be fine as I was one of the first in here to order at 8am.
Same but have a feeling they will be delayed.

Something tells me if we had just waited and placed just the 1 order, it would have been in production by now :p :(

My confirmation email went straight to junk despite the order received email going to inbox first. Might be worth a check.

Checked spam, but no luck.

Same here mate, got the order received email at 0808. Nothing since then. I did cancel my 3am order just before it and it went through fine to cancelled. Wondering if that affected things.

Maybe. I only made the one order though. I'm onto chat now so we'll see what they say.

Tell me about it. My guy was typing for three minutes... The final message? "Thank you for staying connected. I really appreciate your patience." Then into another three or four minutes of typing. :cry:
Lol. Had this with other companies too. I am a relatively slow typer, but what would take me 5 seconds max to type takes them multiple minutes. Make me think that is the software doing that to make it look like you are being attended to while the guys is actually dealing with multiple people. Some answers seem like they just pressed one button for a pre scripted reply rather than their own words.

On another note, my 2nd order has still not gone into processing. Anyone who ordered at 8am had theirs moved to that stage yet?

Back
Top Bottom