World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Enable HDR only for games/movies, not for anything else. Creator mode for desktop/normal use otherwise, unless you like the oversaturated colours typical of Samsung OLED of course. Creator mode is the most accurate for colours too.

Soldato
That's great thank you mrk. It's certainly immersive when sitting at desk. I've only briefly tried Hogwarts legacy and that was before firmware update and without HDR and I was impressed, so I think I'm going to like this monitor. :)

Soldato
Does anyone here with AW3423DWF has recommended settings?

Edit

Anyone managed to run 10bit 165hz by forcing the panel via custom resolution utility?

I have heard its successful

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Does anyone here with AW3423DWF has recommended settings?

Edit

Anyone managed to run 10bit 165hz by forcing the panel via custom resolution utility?

I have heard its successful

Not me. I just stick to 10bit 144hz which is plenty for me personally. Only game I have it at the higher hz is Counter Strike which I play once in a blue moon.

As I recall higher fps also increases vrr flicker?

Soldato
Question about using DLDRS. I set it in Nvidia cp using 5160x2160 do I have to then do anything else in game or leave it at 3440x1440 in whatever game in playing? (Edit) Ive worked it out set in nvidia control panel then in game RDR2 looks amazing now.

Also whats everyones settings? im using Creator mode.. Brightness is 15% and contrast is 75% ive also enabled Smart HDR peak 1000.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Got a keyboard in for review and one of the photos going up I really liked how it makes the screen look like peering through a window:

shp85DR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom