*** World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth ***

Gee

Gee

Soldato
So you need to buy the complete edition + monthly sub?

Just paying for the subscription will get you everything up to Legion, if you want to level to 120 and experience the latest expansion, you'll need to buy Battle for Azeroth.

Soldato
I have and it says Crit is the right enchants for me.

ocukaceeeee.JPG

Soldato
I use both actually, and raidbots gives the following: (using the /simc command)

Agility: 1.88
Critical Strike: 1.78
Haste: 1.74
Mastery: 1.68
Versatility: 1.64

So even with my haste being 13% raidbots says crit strike is more important.

Soldato
So worth just buying Battle for Azeroth and not complete edition and I should get it all?

Blizzard have moved to a new model.

If you pay for a £8.99 sub you get every expansion up to but not including Battle for Azeroth which has to be purchased separately.

My wife just paying £8.99 for a sub and we are leveling her first character together, If she is still enjoying it when she hits 110 then we will buy BFA. I think the only reason you would want to buy BFA outright at the start is it gives you a 110 character boost

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I use both actually, and raidbots gives the following: (using the /simc command)

Agility: 1.88
Critical Strike: 1.78
Haste: 1.74
Mastery: 1.68
Versatility: 1.64

So even with my haste being 13% raidbots says crit strike is more important.

Yeah that’s fine then. Not much in it between Crit/Haste with your stats. Haste was simming better for me so I changed my enchants around.

So worth just buying Battle for Azeroth and not complete edition and I should get it all?

If you just pay for a subscription, you can level to 110. Only get BFA if you want to get to 120 and do the new zones etc.

Associate
I purchased Battle for Azeroth and got the 110 FREE Boost ! So I tried out Horde this time around and made an undead MAGE and boosted it :)

You definitely need Battle for Azeroth as this to me is whats made me come back and enjoy the game again.

Soldato
So anything bar BFA with be boring and empty now? thinking of trying it for free up to level 20 then subscribe if I like it, I struggled to get into WoW last time but it's sort of a game I'd prefer at the moment.

Am I going to need to join a guild?

Also, why are the PC requirements so high? My laptop should be more than enough to max it, however for some an old engine it's very demanding?

Last edited:
Soldato
So anything bar BFA with be boring and empty now? thinking of trying it for free up to level 20 then subscribe if I like it, I struggled to get into WoW last time but it's sort of a game I'd prefer at the moment.

Am I going to need to join a guild?

Also, why are the PC requirements so high? My laptop should be more than enough to max it, however for some an old engine it's very demanding?

Just download and give it a try, if you enjoy levelling up to 20, pay for the sub and see how you feel after a month. I think picking a server is a big part of WoW and I now mainly play on Magtheridon, which I find pretty active.

I don't own BfA but I also don't have any characters near 100+.

Soldato
Just download and give it a try, if you enjoy levelling up to 20, pay for the sub and see how you feel after a month. I think picking a server is a big part of WoW and I now mainly play on Magtheridon, which I find pretty active.

I don't own BfA but I also don't have any characters near 100+.

I started downloading it earlier, very quickly it became ready to play, over 56GB short of the full download. I'm hoping I get into it, I want a game that I can explore, is immersive and interesting, and for the sake of missing 3 coffees a month it might be worth it.

Soldato
I'm on agrammar server. We have a healthy guild which I'm an officer of (think like a moderator on here).
We are a very social guild with an optional up to 25 people raiding and 5 man dungeon teams.

We use Team Speak for voice comms and we enjoy taking the pee out of each other daily. My nickname I was given in guild is cockface haha

Associate
There is an OCUK guild which I think is on Silvermoon could be wrong

There is also a OCUK battle net community group

More interested in the general eng/gb playerbase horde side
I understand raiding after 9 is a bit niche but there is literally nothing where I am anymore, even trying to go lfg route (joining or starting) is a no go because of language barrier/jokers and its destroying my interest

Back
Top Bottom