***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

Soldato
Add me on bnet mate im on the beta levelling realm 01 but have also got toons on the level 100 premade realms.

Also the char copy is working now for EU players

Sharpy#2557

For TFleming moonkin is really good fun if your tempted by it, plus playing as a lazer chicken has to be worth some points :p

Soldato
any time someone asks for hybrids i normally will advise druid, altho im not a big fan of bear tanking, feral, balance and resto are all really fun to play and very different in terms of playstyle.

Monk is another possibility with brewmaster tank being good fun altho im not so keen on the monk dps or healing.

Hows shadow as a spec for priest these days? I enjoyed melting face with mine back in the day.

Soldato
Got into the beta yesterday, played about an hour so far but dayum, it feels exceptionally buggy compared to the last WoW beta I took part in (LK) - I really hope they flesh out the opening quests too, more story/lore is required!

Permabanned
Was hoping someone might step up and lead an Overclockers transfer/re-roll guild for WoD... Oh, I realise such ventures are often terribly short lived and don't manage to remain sustainable but it might be fun for a couple of months following the release.

Soldato
As you said they don't last and many people such as myself are more than aware and will avoid.
The 'danger' signs are those who talk about heir main's on other servers etc. If you hope to play well into the expansion I'd try and find somewhere suitable.
IF you are a more mature gamer please check out oldergamers, I've found the best group of people I've ever played with.

Associate
-A class which has a good rotation, not too many abilities, not too few that it gets boring. Prefer a fast paced play style
-A class which will perform well in raiding and feels slick in play style
-Main spec to be damage dealing and pull good numbers in a raid so they feel useful (I realise number aren't everything, but I'm one of those number fanboys)
-Ideally a class with more than one role, DPS and tank/healer, but not essential.

Only class that really fills these spots is pally or druid. Personally, I pick my class down to play style, I have a few melee based chars, but my hunter always has / is been my main, it's just how I prefer to play (pewpew=awesumness :D).

If in doubt, try a few, see which one works best for you :)

Soldato
Official site tbh.

This.

I've used wowpedia before, but there's that many links firing off all over the shop, I tend to sidetrack and get even more lost :p The story on the WoW site itself is much more condensed and gives you a good overview without overwhelming you. It's not just WoW either, it tells you the story from all of the Warcraft games.

Soldato
Im tempted to get back into WoW after a year and a half hiatus.
Are they still being cheeky and asking for £30 for the latest expansion AND £10+ for game time? Or are they finally bundling some game time with the pack?

Soldato
Anyone in the Beta? If so with the latest update, have you noticed what % cpu usage you are getting? I've read a few places that with the most recent update, all cpu cores are getting much better usage than before.

cant say ive been monitoring CPU usage, the game has felt a lot more stable although i realise thats very subjective.

For me the majority of the issues with the beta relate to the instability of the beta servers, the loot lag, the disconnects, the phasing issues etc.

Lots of aspects are yet to be implemented in the current beta builds altho with each update the game seems more and more nearer to completion.

Soldato
Im tempted to get back into WoW after a year and a half hiatus.
Are they still being cheeky and asking for £30 for the latest expansion AND £10+ for game time? Or are they finally bundling some game time with the pack?

last i looked mists of pandaria was £7 or £8, however they plan to increase the sub prices soon. If your sub renews before the price increase then there is a freeze on your sub price for 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom