***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

There are quite a few chest. I forget exactly how many, around 25 I believe. You can find a map of their location on Wowhead, MMO-Champ etc.
Best bet is to get enough Isle gear to let you into LFR, and gear up from there. Make sure you start the Legendary quest chain as well!

Does anyone know if WoD can be purchased from the US site in Dollars and gifted like you can do with D3 to get the lower price, or will the game then be US-specific?

There are quite a few chest. I forget exactly how many, around 25 I believe. You can find a map of their location on Wowhead, MMO-Champ etc.
Best bet is to get enough Isle gear to let you into LFR, and gear up from there. Make sure you start the Legendary quest chain as well!

Is that the Black Prince stuff? I had him talking to me before when I dinged 90, but I never accepted anything because I knew it involved raids.

I have a hell of a lot of dungeon quests to do from Cata and MoP yet, can I now solo these @90 or will I need someone to help me? I'm a hunter btw.

Is that the Black Prince stuff? I had him talking to me before when I dinged 90, but I never accepted anything because I knew it involved raids.

I have a hell of a lot of dungeon quests to do from Cata and MoP yet, can I now solo these @90 or will I need someone to help me? I'm a hunter btw.

yeah the black prince is the legendary quest line. bloody long and tedious.

get the gear from the timeless isle and you should be ok to run some cata stuff yourself.

Runestones only drop once from each boss each week, regardless of difficulty. I got onto that part of the best last week and got 7 Runestones (without the buff). Should easily complete it this week.
I think even with the buff you'll be quite lucky to get all 12 in a single reset. Easily enough time to complete the questchain for WoD though.

Pretty sure I am well past that bit now. I've just hit Exalted with Black Prince and last week I handed in the quest with Trillium Bars, did the Nalak storm lance quest and now I have to collect 12 Titan Runestones.

I'll do a bit of reading at lunch time to see where I am and what I still have to do.

Yeah, the valor part is the second part, you are way past that, also in 6.0 the valor part is being removed as valor is removed, people will instead be using lesser charms for gear upgrades and valor vendor items will be purchased for gold instead.

Woot. So, within 2 hours of logging on last night I had my final 5 Runestones, completed the remaining quests and now have my cloak!
Guess I'll be farming gold and levelling an alt or two until WoD now.

Woot. So, within 2 hours of logging on last night I had my final 5 Runestones, completed the remaining quests and now have my cloak!
Guess I'll be farming gold and levelling an alt or two until WoD now.

If you got Diablo III as part of your WoW sub then the new ladder system and a bunch of other new stuff has just been added to that if you're after something to do /shrug.

I'm getting itchy feet to re-sub and I've been away for about 9 months now. I've got chars on several servers - Anachronos (A)/Chamber of Aspects (H)/Moonglade (A). I've got no real allegience to any server as I'm mainly a casual gamer and just do PVE. The only chars I haven't played are Death Knight/Shaman/Paladin, I fancy playing Pala/Shaman but not sure which build to go for on them.

Back
Top Bottom