***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

How do I re-assign my mount again? I had it on my action bar but accidentally removed it. People are saying press "P" for spellbook and press the mounts tab, but I have no mounts tab? How could my mount have disappeared?

EDIT: I'm silly, there's a mount button on the action bar, next to the guild stuff

Last edited:
Anyone got a good alternative bar addon to FuBar? I always carry my interface folder across from old WoW installations when I resub, but even after updating FuBar and a bunch of its mods there are still errors on some of them like RecZoneFu and GuildFu. I really like FuBar for being lightweight but I've been away for so long so I'm sure something new and better must have come along now. Same with Carbonite. The tracking is sometimes way off so what's the alternative questing addon now?

The 3000 valor might slow you down a bit though as it's three weeks minimum.

Unless you get 1k Valor the day before reset ofcourse, then it becomes 2 weeks.

I wonder how the Runestones drop rate is now? Currently just leveling a Mage in prep for WoD. I think raiding is going to be the best experience I've had with PvE for this expansion since I started playing. Actually got a solid guild going into the next expansion for once, and the new raids look mega fun!

The 3000 valor might slow you down a bit though as it's three weeks minimum.

The valor requirement of the chain is being removed with patch 6.0 as Valor and Justice Points are being removed. The patch is expected at least a month before the game launch.

Anyone got a good alternative bar addon to FuBar? I always carry my interface folder across from old WoW installations when I resub, but even after updating FuBar and a bunch of its mods there are still errors on some of them like RecZoneFu and GuildFu. I really like FuBar for being lightweight but I've been away for so long so I'm sure something new and better must have come along now. Same with Carbonite. The tracking is sometimes way off so what's the alternative questing addon now?

For bar addons have you tried bartender? For myself i use ELvUI which is a complete interface replacement

On the topic of AddOns I have a great recommendation for an entire UI overhaul for anyone that likes minimalistic features; I've recommended it before and it has a lot of new, nice features:

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11321-ElvUI_Skullflower.html

Used it ever since I could remember, but my biggest pet peeve with it was that it didn't include an addon profile with it for dps meters etc, just that's been neatly implemented now and there are some skins for Skada and XCT+ in there.

The valor requirement of the chain is being removed with patch 6.0 as Valor and Justice Points are being removed. The patch is expected at least a month before the game launch.

For bar addons have you tried bartender? For myself i use ELvUI which is a complete interface replacement

I already use Bartender for my spells and abilities :) FuBar is an information display bar that's at the top and bottom of your screen. It allows you to attach other FuBar supported addons to the bars so you get extra information displayed whilst playing :)

I never used any spell bars and ui mods, except raid ui.
You know, being an ele, I hardly have to click anything else than buttons 1-5.
One addon I found extremely useful though, was WeakAuras.
Takes a while to learn all the options, but it's great help when you set up all your trinkets, procs and buffs.

I'm looking forward for this to finally get released as the complete lack of any content from blizzard in MOP is really dragging on now. I don't normally do reputations and stuff, especially as a dual healing specced main, but I've even resorted to that to pass the time :S

I'm looking forward for this to finally get released as the complete lack of any content from blizzard in MOP is really dragging on now. I don't normally do reputations and stuff, especially as a dual healing specced main, but I've even resorted to that to pass the time :S

Why stay subscribed if you are no longer enjoying it? You've got just over 2 months until WOD hits.

I am somehow happy that I didn't get into beta.
It will take me longer to adjust, but at least everything will be fresh :-)
Before that I've been in Cata and MoP beta and some stuff was easier because of that, but so much less fun too.

It wont be.
Remember about the proc, even if its tuned down accordingly.
This was a major upgrade for everyone and good dps/hps boost.
My question is, what about legendary meta gems for helmets.
Are they going to fit into WoD gear etc :-)
I would miss that haste proc...

Back
Top Bottom