***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

Pick up a PvP weapon, you can get what you need for 3500 honor or there abouts, which you can knock out in a weekend (or a day if lucky with BG queues). There is also the 463 weapon quest reward from the Arena of Annihilation Scenario.

Dont forget you can get a 489 ring and a 489 trinket for appox 3000 JP from a few vendors (Kirin Tor quartermaster and Dommination Offensive quartermaster) - also try the JP/VP vendors in Townlong Steppes for peices your missing to get you into LFR raiding ToT and SoO.

Which PvP weapon is 3500 honour? I've had a look at the rewards and for my Rogue, a dagger costs 1750 honour but I've got to have accrued 27000 Conquest Points first to even have a shot at talking to the vendor. Then the other downgraded version of this weapon, also for 1750 honour needs me to accrue 7500 honour this season (I've come back after 3 years so only have about 4000 so far). Is there another vendor that I've missed that I can buy a weapon from?

At the moment my weapons suck, and I do absolutely no damage in BGs whatsoever. It's actually rather laughable, I can't kill or even damage most players in BGs. It is rather depressing. I've managed to get through a bunch of BGs even though I'm useless in them and have managed to purchase some new shoulders and boots as my old ones were still blue and greens. But it feels like I'm a really long way off of being useful in PvP.

I can still remember the old vanilla days, of being able to 1 and 2-shot low-hp mages. Yeah, that doesn't happen at all anymore :(

The 522 ilvl versions (season 13 is it) mh/oh are usually 3.5k combined as the 2h version rolls in at 3500. I haven't paid much attention to season amounts for donkies though - although I do recall on my druid in Cata needing 2 weeks of weekly cap to get the desired items.

I stay away from capped bg's though in wow, horrible experience generally. In and out as quick as possible.

Yeah you need to have gained 7500 this season to buy the weapons, which isn't that hard to get but is annoying, same goes for conquest I think.

I've just read that you can get Conquest Points from daily quests on some place called the Isle of Thunder. I didn't even know somewhere PvP-centric actually existed so I'll be going there tonight and exploring that whilst queueing for BGs.

I've just read that you can get Conquest Points from daily quests on some place called the Isle of Thunder. I didn't even know somewhere PvP-centric actually existed so I'll be going there tonight and exploring that whilst queueing for BGs.

Thats just the 5.2 questing area, you can get 50 points a day i think, not really worth it, you are better doing battle grounds if you want conquest and honor

If you want conquest then the best way is to find a friend who doesn't care and keep queuing for 2v2 arena, you will probably lose most game's but occasionally may win/people don't join and its 180 (i think) per win, easier than farming BG's IMO.

Bit of a strange announcement that they are removing the ability to get the legendary cloak after the pre expansion patch lands.

Pretty much all legacy legendaries can still be obtained so its strange that the cloak will now end up like ashbringer.

Legendary Cloak Changes: Once More unto the Breach

As a part of the transition from Mists of Pandaria to Warlords of Draenor, we’ll be making some changes to the Legendary Cloak quest line and ultimately closing it out as players head into the new expansion. Once the quest is fully closed, the item will no longer be attainable, and the cloak will become a symbol of the great deeds you’ve accomplished in Mists of Pandaria.

With the release of the pre-expansion patch (6.0.2), players who are not already on the journey through this quest line will no longer be able to begin it. We will also be removing the Test of Valor step with patch 6.0.2 as a part of our transition from using Valor as a currency.

Once Warlords of Draenor launches on November 13, the Legendary Cloak quest line will be gone entirely—the quests and the cloak will no longer be obtainable, and any related in-progress quests will be cleared from your log.

But when one door closes, another door opens. In Warlords of Draenor, players will have the opportunity to earn a new Legendary item available exclusively in the new expansion: Khadgar’s Band of the Archmage.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/15...t-chance-black-prince-buff-extended-9-16-2014

I guess I'm out of luck then, I don't think I'll be able to get it. Will keep plugging anyway at LFR in the vain hope of doing it though.

Not too bothered, it was more to just say 'I did it!', but ultimately I came to MoP far too late anyway.

from reading that if you have already started the chain when 6.0.2 lands then you will have until WOD launch to get the cloak. People just wont be able to start the chain from 6.0.2.

If you still havent got the cloak by WOD then the whole chain will be removed

Do we have a rough idea on when 6.0.2 will land?

Currently on collecting the valour (which I don't play the right content to reach my valour cap currently).

Wondering if I should start grinding the valour in the hopes of achieving the next quest

Or

Not worry about valor, and hope I can complete the rest of the quest chain between 6.0.2 and WoD release?

What's the best way of making gold? Been doing dungeons and quests, selling loot but want a bigger way of selling in the auction house. I've been mining and smelting, then selling the bars which got me about 150g the other day.

I'm at Honored atm, just need the sigils.

So, first part really. I think I need to unlock all of the other raids though, to be in with a chance to get all the drops in a timely manner?

Having access to the rest will definitely speed up the Sigil drop rate, but honestly with the time left you're gonna be real lucky if you manage to finish it as once Sigil's is done you need 3k valor which is 3 weeks, then 20 secrets which can be 2-4 weeks and then runestones which is another 2-4 weeks, so unless you get real lucky with drops I honestly don't see you finishing in under 2 months.

Good luck getting the 20 secrets and 12 runestones in 4 weeks without the buff :(

I've heard they were a pain to get from a lot of people. Oh well, if I do it, I do it. Not bothered greatly if I don't finish the chain, getting MoP was mostly a catch-up to get ready for WoD anyway. It'll be good to finally play an expansion when it's 'current' (I quit when BC was out and I was still on vanilla; then burnt through BC, WotLK, and most of Cata when MoP was about to be released and quit again :p)

Back
Top Bottom