***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

Well that depends on if you want to PvP or PvE. I wouldn't recommend timeless isle if you mostly want to PvP.

I don't normally PvP, So i'll continue down the PvE route then. Would you recommend farming for coins and burden or is there a better way, I know once i'm higher level I can start Flex and get better stuff.

I don't normally PvP, So i'll continue down the PvE route then. Would you recommend farming for coins and burden or is there a better way, I know once i'm higher level I can start Flex and get better stuff.

Do SoO LFR, the gear is basically as good or better than Timeless Isle burden'd gear. You can still convert JP into honor and get pvp pieces for the bits you are missing, they are 522ilvl so aren't terrible.

540 is actually quite a low requirement for a normal Garrosh kill!

Yeah, 540 is a really low requirement, you should really be at least 555 or so, unless your getting carried.

540 is about the minimum I would want to take for flex Garrosh let alone normal.

540 isn't that high, but 505 is really low. Can't expect to get carried :P

So, even if I'm in full LFR gear, would I have to then start finding Flex groups to start getting Flex gear with then?

Can't see myself getting a normal Garrosh kill then before 6.0.2 hits in that case then, to be honest. Only been at MoP for a month so can't complain really, I'm surprised I've gotten as far as I have!

So, even if I'm in full LFR gear, would I have to then start finding Flex groups to start getting Flex gear with then?

Can't see myself getting a normal Garrosh kill then before 6.0.2 hits in that case then, to be honest. Only been at MoP for a month so can't complain really, I'm surprised I've gotten as far as I have!

that is correct, you really want to be about 545 minimum before you even start with normal, although the first few bosses aren't too hard some of the later bosses, especially Garrosh will need around 555+ to manage it.

These days, being a father, I don't have anywhere near that amount of time to dedicate in a session and to be honest, I wouldn't want to spend hours trying to take a boss down now. I'm happy to be a casual player. I understand my classes, I know how they work, and I can contribute well in dungeons and PvP and these days that's all I stick to really.
This.
As much as people moan about the changes to the game, Blizzard understands that the playerbase that has stuck with the game over the last decade are now all approaching mid-twenties (if not older) and have massively different priorities than they did on WoWs release.

I'm looking forward to WoD a lot. I think it loosk set to bring back a lot of what captivated about about the world during vanilla and TBC, but at the same time being far more accessible.

that is correct, you really want to be about 545 minimum before you even start with normal, although the first few bosses aren't too hard some of the later bosses, especially Garrosh will need around 555+ to manage it.

Fair dos, I think I'll just stick with concentrating on a full set of LFR T16 and be done with it, as well as doing as much of the legendary cloak chain as I can. Valor points are actually easy to get, had the full 1k done on Saturday :p I think it's more the waiting around for the raids to reset etc which is the 'bad' part of it.

This.
As much as people moan about the changes to the game, Blizzard understands that the playerbase that has stuck with the game over the last decade are now all approaching mid-twenties (if not older) and have massively different priorities than they did on WoWs release.

I'm looking forward to WoD a lot. I think it loosk set to bring back a lot of what captivated about about the world during vanilla and TBC, but at the same time being far more accessible.

You raise an incredibly valid point. I've never really looked at it from that angle, but yeah, they're bringing more and more accessible content into the game and it makes sense that they're doing this because they realise that their core players are getting older and busier. Good observation :)

Fair dos, I think I'll just stick with concentrating on a full set of LFR T16 and be done with it, as well as doing as much of the legendary cloak chain as I can. Valor points are actually easy to get, had the full 1k done on Saturday :p I think it's more the waiting around for the raids to reset etc which is the 'bad' part of it.

You do realize you can queue for multiple LFR raids at once, when I was doing parts of the legendary chain I would queue up for 4 at once, when you finish one, you normally are right at the front of the queue for the next.

You do realize you can queue for multiple LFR raids at once, when I was doing parts of the legendary chain I would queue up for 4 at once, when you finish one, you normally are right at the front of the queue for the next.

I think he was talking about the fact that once he's done with all 4 wings of SoO in LFR then he has to wait for the reset next Wednesday.

I assume theres no real need to use up your sockets on weapons and armour, enchantments etc until your basically at a stage where youre at the top level, and know youre not going to be changing weapons?

Just work on farming gold for WoD, gonna need a lot of it.

I have LW, would the best way to farm gold be selling stuff I made or just sell the raw leather as it is?

Currently on 7267 gold, which is low I know, but I've just been buying some 'looms for alts.

Also have The Night Blade on the AH for 9k gold for those needing it for transmog, but no bites so far.

I have LW, would the best way to farm gold be selling stuff I made or just sell the raw leather as it is?

Currently on 7267 gold, which is low I know, but I've just been buying some 'looms for alts.

Also have The Night Blade on the AH for 9k gold for those needing it for transmog, but no bites so far.

Check the prices for each on your servers AH. I find on ours that even the low level crafting ingredients sell for a ridiculously high price. Copper bars, which is made from ore available literally outside of every major city in abundance goes for about 20 - 30g on our AH. The higher-level bars go for even more.

Think I'm finally getting a good grasp of the auction house but is there anyway I can go back and see exactly what I sold in the past and for how much?

*sigh* Not a single piece of LFR T16 has dropped for me yet :( 3 items of off-set that have the same textures though.

Also, is it worth crafting the Gorge Stalker Leggings or would it get outclassed very quickly by WoD stuff?

Back
Top Bottom