***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

Leveling my Paladin also, really wanted to play a Warrior and just Heroic Leap around but I really can't be bothered leveling one from 1-90 when I already have a 86 Paladin just sitting there waiting to be leveled.

Buying WoD gets you a free level 90 character boost, just FYI.
My (new) rogue is all ready for the expansion now, pondering levelling something else though...

What are you guys playing in WoD? Can't decide yet. Bored of all my current classes and I've not played druid this expansion so tempted to go with that. Otherwise I'm leveling a monk I think. Though I have a priest/paladin in the 80's I've not touched since wotlk.

What are you guys playing in WoD? Can't decide yet. Bored of all my current classes and I've not played druid this expansion so tempted to go with that. Otherwise I'm leveling a monk I think. Though I have a priest/paladin in the 80's I've not touched since wotlk.

i've got all classes at 90. but only playing my rogue so far.

Had a go on this yesterday. Don't think I'll bother, just doesn't feel the same as what vanilla did.

why would it feel the same 10 years later?

Resto/Balance Drood for me mate, love the balance changes and resto is always nice for short queues :)

why would it feel the same 10 years later?

It just didn't feel as special. A lot of the old areas like SW/IF were scarce. Not much population in there which is understandable. It also seems too casual which is a bonus for the casual player, nearly everyone I saw had great gear. Not many low levels at all.

I tried Hearthstone too, couldn't get into that.

Aye wasnt a dig mate just curious how many people from valilla etc are possibly drawn back each time a new expansion is due.

/edit

Also pre expansion patch confirmed as October 14th

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16...ide-crashes-into-azeroth-october-14-10-9-2014

Patch 6.0.2: The Iron Tide is scheduled to crash into Azeroth on Tuesday, October 14. Featuring new content heralding the Iron Horde incursion, updates to the skills and abilities for every class, and a host of gameplay adjustments, this overture to Warlords of Draenor is coming at you armed to the teeth.

Treacherous Developments
The Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands has turned blood red. Hundreds of strange-looking orcs are violently pouring into Azeroth, killing everything that stands in their path. Nethergarde and Okril’lon have already fallen, and while the Horde and the Alliance moved as quickly as they could to get reinforcements to their people, they are too late. The Iron Horde invasion has begun.

In this desperate hour, King Wrynn and Warchief Vol’jin have called upon their greatest champions to join the front lines in the Blasted Lands and do whatever they can to stop the Iron Horde . . . before the rest of Azeroth falls before them.

Word of this surprise attack sends players rushing to the Blasted Lands to reckon with the barbarous infiltration. After the fall of a high ranking Iron Horde general named Gar’mak Bladetwist, you’ll report what you’ve witnessed in the Blasted Lands to King Wrynn or Warchief Vol’jin. It’s apparent to both the Horde and the Alliance that this is only the first salvo in a much larger conflict, and the only way to win is to take the fight directly to the Iron Horde . . . by journeying through the Dark Portal into Draenor.

The Infiltration of Blackrock Spire
An advance party of Iron Horde forces has barged right out of the Blasted Lands and pushed all the way to Blackrock Mountain, where they found refuge and supplies in Upper Blackrock Spire. There can be only one response: the Alliance and the Horde of Azeroth must face this iron incursion head on.

Available to level-90 characters for a limited time, this specially revamped five-player version of Upper Blackrock Spire sets the stage for the coming counterstrike against the Iron Horde. Here, you will face Orebender Gor'ashan, Kyrak, and Commander Tharbek as you begin to take the fight to the enemy and sharpen the skills—and swords—you’ll need to succeed on an unwelcoming alien world.

Prepare yourself. Draenor is waiting.

Damn looks like I've got no chance of getting garrosh kill now and CM. Only did a little bit of PvP this expansion, didn't touch the raids much at all apart from like 3 attempts at LFR.

Decided im gonna resub in this week to coincide with the pre expansion patch.

Gonna move my druid to chamber of aspects to raid with some mates come the expansion, not gonna be doing anything hardcore, hopefully some flex and just havin a laugh again.

Will keep my main as resto/balance druid as enjoyed that on the beta :)

Yeah think I'm going to play druid too in WoD, prob balance PvE and Feral PvP. Not played druid this expansion so will be fun :) Was my main through wotlk/cata

Think I'll wait for WOD launch before resubbing as things are bound to get tweaked before then for each class using the stat squish. I also have no chance of getting a garrosh kill pre WOD so theres literally no point in bothering until the next content is live.

Well the stat squish and certain spell removal on classes is on wednesday, so its pretty much a perfect time to come back. Then next month they will be adding the new zones and ability to get to 100.

Last edited:
Buying WoD gets you a free level 90 character boost, just FYI.
My (new) rogue is all ready for the expansion now, pondering levelling something else though...

Already have WoD pre-purchased, used my boost on a Shaman ;)
Paying £40 for just a regular boost though seems a bit unjustified, would rather just level one at the cost of nothing. Oh well, I guess that's Blizz lol.
Hopefully getting a boost through the first 11 or so bosses on Heroic this upcoming reset from my guild to get some gear for the next expansion. The joys of re-rolling.

Already have WoD pre-purchased, used my boost on a Shaman ;)
Paying £40 for just a regular boost though seems a bit unjustified, would rather just level one at the cost of nothing.

Yeah sure but I can see why people buy them. Takes like 5 days or so of playing constantly if you want a level 90, or you could just pay £40. I quite enjoy leveling sometimes and learning my class so I don't mind it.

And I might end up hating the class too. Boosted a mage with my WoD preorder and not enjoying it at all.

Yeah sure but I can see why people buy them. Takes like 5 days or so of playing constantly if you want a level 90, or you could just pay £40. I quite enjoy leveling sometimes and learning my class so I don't mind it.

And I might end up hating the class too. Boosted a mage with my WoD preorder and not enjoying it at all.

Of course, I understand people buying them, just it's personally unjustified for me to do it, don't have that kind of money to just spend on a free boost. Besides, I have most classes at at least level 85 anyway, apart from Lock/Rogue which I'll probably never level anyway.
I also boosted a Mage with my pre-order since my guild wanted me to re-roll it for WoD. What spec are you playing? I find it really fun actually, although not as fun as my Resto Sham.

Back
Top Bottom