• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Would you buy a £700 AMD GPU minus RTX that was as fast as a 2080 Ti

Soldato
Nope, £600, And only if the after market cards came in at £600 though, I'd purchase a Strix version in a heartbeat.

We need top end cards to come down to sane levels again.

Soldato
I'd never purchase an Asus AMD card, always seems like there's *something* wrong with them this last few gens...

Sapphire FTW :cool:

True that, With the V64 though it was an easy 10 minute fix, Take old thermal pad off, Put thicker thermal pad on, Done.

I actually wanted to get a Sapphire Nitro + Limited Edition but the UK got like 2 so it was impossible to find :p

Soldato
Nope wouldn't ever considering paying that much for any Gpu, £350 is my limit.

Even if I could afford one I wouldn't, I can't justify it nor do I think any card is worth that

Man of Honour
Highly unlikely, the most I've ever spent on a GPU is £270. My average annual spend on GPUs, excluding anything recouped from resale is probably under £150. If it gave 2080TI-SLI performance then maybe.

Caporegime
No, still too much as far as I'm concerned.

I paid £480 for my 980Ti, which is the most I've ever spent on a graphics card, and that was pushing it a bit. I've certainly got my monies worth out of it though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom