WWDC 2006

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I rekon there will be a very poor presentation by a senior member of a major electronics company collaboration who has problems with the English language (Sony again?!), maybe a fault with a demonstration which will allow SJ to say "and this is why we have a backup solution... <que laughter and a ripple of anti MS applause from the audience>, something on a slowly turning plinth that rises out of the floor towards the end of the speech and a small piece of equipment that SJ gets out of the back pocket of his stone washed jeans.

Oh, and his poloneck shirt will be white... again.

Permabanned

Steve says :
So there you have it, 20core Macbook Pro II with 32inch screen, Apple Cinema Display 70" that floats in midair and needs no cables, the new Ipod 4terabyte with 90inch screen and dishwasher and MacOS 12.4 Feline. Apples product line updated for another 12months..............

BUT WAIT... DER'S MORE!!!!!!!

Edit : iTime Machine btw

Soldato
stuppy said:

Steve says :
So there you have it, 20core Macbook Pro II with 32inch screen, Apple Cinema Display 70" that floats in midair and needs no cables, the new Ipod 4terabyte with 90inch screen and dishwasher and MacOS 12.4 Feline. Apples product line updated for another 12months..............

BUT WAIT... DER'S MORE!!!!!!!

Edit : iTime Machine btw

ROFL!
I wonder if there'll be something for the MacBook - thinking of getting it thanks to their student "back to school" deals...

Associate
Have you seen the apple store . . . .

title_backsoon.gif

;)

Soldato
That iChat phone is really faked, as mentioned on the site the camera is on the wrong side for a video conferancing phone, and it also has a play/pause button :confused: , nice try, I can see apple releasing something like this though.

Hopefully they will bring out Mac Pros, Mac Book Pros with Core2Duos and maybe update the mac minis with faster processors.

Back
Top Bottom