• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X1900 Thread - no nonsense

Soldato
Okay, if everything goes to plan Im only £50 down when I buy G-Skill 2Gb and X1900XT.

Im going to play all these at 1600x1200:
MS FS 2004 (Full AA and AF), BF2, CoD2, FarCry, MoH

So, X1900XT or X1800XT and make some money!?! I have reserved a X1900XT Sapphire..

Ive looked at reviews but they all confuse me! Why can't they do it like THG :(

Cheers Conc

Soldato
OP
LoadsaMoney said:
Wahoo nice one. :cool:

lol.. just tried cod2... put everything max (besides res 1280x1024)

easy. no stuttering whatsoever. very happy. bit of trouble getting it in, its much larger than the x800.. cables in the way, but its there, in and doing the business

Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
Thats a cracking performance upgrade. :D

the screen is awsome at 1680x1050 but found some games dod-s where dropping down to 30fps, hopefully i will happy with purchase and ai can finally play cods in dx9 and not stutter. oh and fear is with my reach .

[i hate having to switch stuff off/down, i like to play how it was meant to be ]

Soldato
LabR@t said:
WELL i have just ordered a pc x1800xt+ motherboard to go with my new belina scree, my card statment is going to make me wincea bit :)

20 mins later its been dispatched, jesus that was quick, working 12hr night tonight, looks like i will be up early as well. Cant wait

Caporegime
lemonkettaz said:
lol.. just tried cod2... put everything max (besides res 1280x1024)

easy. no stuttering whatsoever. very happy. bit of trouble getting it in, its much larger than the x800.. cables in the way, but its there, in and doing the business

Yeah it copes with CoD2 no trouble, as it does with everything else, it is bigger than the x8's, had to squeeze mine in to, still its cracking card. :D

Caporegime
LabR@t said:
20 mins later its been dispatched, jesus that was quick, working 12hr night tonight, looks like i will be up early as well. Cant wait

Nice one. :cool:

Cuts through CoD2 no trouble, been playing it here maxed in 1280x1024 on a TFT, and it runs great, and it cuts through Fear maxed as well no trouble. :)

OcUK Staff
Concorde Rules said:
Sapphire X1900XT and G-Skill 2Gb on the way!

Ordered @ 4:05, so Gibbo? Am I going to get a present tomorrow? :p

Concorde

In stock m8 and our warehouse are keeping on top of things, so you should get it tomorrow. :)

Our cut off is now approx 5pm as our warehouse are now very efficient. :)

Caporegime
Hoping to get an x1900xtx in a month or so, next week ive to order a motherboard, psu,case,ram. Then if i get accepted for my credit card application i can get one. :)

OcUK Staff
LabR@t said:
our warehouse are now very efficient.

yer can say that again IMPRESSED !!!

They are certainly improving as turn-around at the moment is down to 2 days and with the new phone system everything is working better towards the customer at OcUK. :)

Associate
geforceuser said:
thx. guru3d seems ok.
lol at driverheaven....

Most of the sites don't have figures that match

For example, the gains in farcry are anywhere between 4% to 16% and Splinter Cell 5% to 30% and COD2 0% to 50%, when compared to the 512 GTX :confused:

Your right about driver heaven. I think they are getting some red money :D

Back
Top Bottom