X3:Terran Conflict has arrived

I've got the game but not started playing it yet (may wait a bit longer for another patch actually...). I was wondering if anyone has a Saitek X52Pro profile they would be able to send to me? My email is in trust. I am very bad at setting these sort of things up. I sent a PM to someone on the egosoft forum who was offering one, but they ignored me :)

Thanks

Paul.

check out the Egosoft forums think ive seen a x52 profile knocking round there

check this tread out
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=217754&sid=c85256a326be17e2baaed40e894031c7

check out the Egosoft forums think ive seen a x52 profile knocking round there
Thanks... that was the thread I'd already found, and the rapidshare guy's download doesn't work and the other guy doesn't respond to PMs. I've posted in that thread though, maybe I'll get lucky :)

Last edited:
Anyone else starting to have corrupted gfx after installing latest ATI gfx drivers?

x3screen00003.jpg

anyone know if its possible for me to create a complex using an ore mine,silicon mine and an spp ?

also is it possible to move my mines with a tractor beam and also where the TB can be bought?

anyone know if its possible for me to create a complex using an ore mine,silicon mine and an spp ?

also is it possible to move my mines with a tractor beam and also where the TB can be bought?

erm yes yes and dont know must be somewhere try interworlds, seem to remeber getting one there in x3:R

Hmmh, think I hit the strange performance bug that you get after using seta for too long :(

Hmmh now what to do, the game is unplayable. Think I spoke too early about lack of issues I been having :(

I'm getting a few graphical errors mainley when i use the menu system also every now and then the game will freeze for a f seconds.

Hmmh, think I hit the strange performance bug that you get after using seta for too long :(

Hmmh now what to do, the game is unplayable. Think I spoke too early about lack of issues I been having :(

its a know bug hopfuly they will have it fixed in the next update, I assume a reboot didnt solve the problem. Try a save from before you seta'd to long you dont want to do that anyway because you lose rank if you seta to long.

Oh do you loose combat rank? If so that's awesome. I started again as a merchant this time and it is pretty much the same in terms of getting money, then fighting but without killing my pc.

Did do a bit of fighting on the way though, and the best way to get things to surrender at the start is to use IRE's they seem to take so long killing things that they surrender, captured two M8's and 5 M5's with that method o_O

Well my plan was to simply not do combat missions and sit in a freighter trading about. I gave up having a fleet due to AI being pants on head retarded.

Captured 5 M5's and after 3 missions they were all dead, after I sunk tons of money outfitting them <_<. Never mind, il stick to trading until I can get an M1 then do a few missions ;)

Well my plan was to simply not do combat missions and sit in a freighter trading about. I gave up having a fleet due to AI being pants on head retarded.

Captured 5 M5's and after 3 missions they were all dead, after I sunk tons of money outfitting them <_<. Never mind, il stick to trading until I can get an M1 then do a few missions ;)

m5's suck as wingmen, they are more likely to ram themselves into a station than they are to kill the enemy.

M3's tend to make the best fighter wingmen they need to be reasonably fast have lots of shields and armed with the fastest projectile around PBE's tend to be the best.

Im trying out a wing of nova raiders, not bad but i need better might try a wing of Spitfyre :D

They were 4 vs 1 Nova M3, and all died... sucks but at least I got them free :)

In the trader game I got 4mil which would only be one nice M3 for myself. Are there some sort of wing quick commands, like wing attack my target in a quick key? I don't see that much point in having wings assigned to the player (wingmen) over just normal wings.

They were 4 vs 1 Nova M3, and all died... sucks but at least I got them free :)

In the trader game I got 4mil which would only be one nice M3 for myself. Are there some sort of wing quick commands, like wing attack my target in a quick key? I don't see that much point in having wings assigned to the player (wingmen) over just normal wings.

Nova are very deadly ships, and can eat m5 for breakfast. There are hot keys for controling wingmen i think its shift 6 (attack my target) and shift 7 (protect me)

Best M3, is without question the Spitfyre. Seeing as you have just started again then you wont be finding any.

Any of the ships below make good player ships, some are free some are only available by capping and some are only available from completing plots.

Code:
[i]Taken from ship stats spread sheet[/i]
Ship                        Speed,       acc\turn             Shield       Turret
Barracuda Advanced M3        227.50       48.00 61.10         25X3          0
Mamba Raider M3              266.70       68.00 54.60         25X1          1
Mamba Vanguard M3            231.00       59.00 49.00         25X2          0
Nova Raider M3               190.50       34.00 62.90         25x3          1
Scimitar M3                  199.00       32.00 51.90         25x5          0
Spitfyre M3                  452.00       88.00 78.70         25x3          1
Susanowa M3                  209.00       48.00 56.20         25x2          0
Susanowa Hauler M3           187.00       43.00 47.70         25x2          0
Susanowa Prototype M3        267.00       83.00 65.70         25x3          0
Susanowa Raider M3           264.00       61.00 64.00         25x1          0
Venti M3                     195.00       41.00 48.40         25x4          1

Last edited: