X3:Terran Conflict has arrived

for some reason my paranid rank is hunholy nomad and can;t set my trader up there for now :( cant dock at thier station or get missions to rasie it either.

yay finaly found some pirates in a paranid sector and nuked them and now i'm a friend and my tradercan work there :D

@ Tefal :: Kill some pirates in their sectors to raise your ranking.

yeah took ages of wondering around there for them to turn up :p

gut wrenching experience with my sector trader, tabbed out to browse the net for a sec then tabbed in and looked at my money 32cr...

:eek:

Thought i'd been robbed or something horrible then the trader completes his trade and it shoots up to 215,000 :D

Just remember - the more you annoy the pirates, the more at risk your traders are later on. Just be prepared to jump in to help them out!

P.S. Do missions or trade in paranid border sectors to raise your rank. There are some pretty good sectors there to start a sector trader anyway.

Why is everyone in the universe dutch :o

Got my self 1 ut and one st (levl 9 will give him a jump drive and set him up as a ut when he gets to 10)

and about 3 mill in the bank, think I'm going to buy a minstrel super freighter and set it up as an st then a ut next.

eve online didnt grip me at all. But i suppose there is a similarity. I still havnt had the time to get really into this game. might give it another shot over summer. It looks stunning! i wish the combat controls were like freelancer though. i hate the rigid way the camera folows you. :( but i suppose i can learn to deal with it. Hopefully the next gen X3 (or X4 or whatever) will be heavily multi threaded too. seems to get heavily cpu limited when you are in those busy systems in huge battles or production facilities.

Is there any word on the next egosoft game? is it going to be related to X3 etc at all? or is it all still rumour and speculation?

Change log:

New Features and Improvements:

- Added achievements for STEAM users
- "A New Home" Plot Mission
- Improved chances of the pirate variation in the Freight Scan mission
- New gamestart based on the classic Argon Prime start from previous games
- Improved rendering performance

Fixes:

- Fixed targeting issues with stations after a complex was destroyed
- Fixed several issues with the Freight Scan mission
- Fixed captured ships from Assassination missions being removed
- Fixed missing difficulty levels with the Destroy Convoy mission
- Fixed mission dialogues on ships starting on the wrong option
- Fixed several minor mission issues
- Fixed weapon information display for ships with only missile turrets
- Fixed missing wares for sale on the Goner Temple
- Fixed Sector Traders constantly buying at average price

2.7 is due out soonish as well.

And i'm stuck! I've just been flying around, docking, looking at prices and bits to buy. What else am I mean't to be doing? How do I find out where sells low and buys high?

aw man, I've been meaning to get into this game for ages. I'm in the middle of exams and reading you's talking about it sounds really cool, and frustrating, I can't join yet.

Back
Top Bottom