Xbox One X

Thing is with this X is most of the AAA games that most of us have already played & finished will get patched to 4K, but tbh if you finished a game why would you want to go back and play it again just because it's in 4K.
If you never owned a Xbox or played any Xbox games then those are the one's that get the most benefit from buying the X.

Thing is with this X is most of the AAA games that most of us have already played & finished will get patched to 4K, but tbh if you finished a game why would you want to go back and play it again just because it's in 4K.

I do that all the time. Played things from PS3 which were 720p and are now 1080p on PS4. I should imagine quite a lot of gamers do on PC when they upgrade GPU, too.

It’s amazing how Borderlands 1 looks in 1080p on PC compared to 720p on Xbox 360. Everything is so much clearer and the colours more vibrant. I’d imagine it’s the same going from 1080p to 4K HDR.

My xbox live is running out any day so I renewed it on xbox.com as it was being offered for £26.50. The site was playing up and not confirming the transaction so I manage to order it twice. Not the worst thing to happen. :p

Just a heads up incase anyone might be looking - I'm sure its account specific.

*I meant to post this in the regular xbox thread - oh well might be of interest to new or returning xboners.

Last edited:
thats annoying, i just auto renewed at full whack. forgot about it and only noticed when it hit my credit card.

Got enough MS reward point to have covered 3 months but its way better value to save them up for 12 months of gamepass.

I'm 50/50 as to get one on release (is it the 1st or 7th ?) or wait to see if any deals come along , i'm gutted i missed the currys deal

If you never owned a Xbox or played any Xbox games then those are the one's that get the most benefit from buying the X.

I do that all the time. Played things from PS3 which were 720p and are now 1080p on PS4. I should imagine quite a lot of gamers do on PC when they upgrade GPU, too.

It’s amazing how Borderlands 1 looks in 1080p on PC compared to 720p on Xbox 360. Everything is so much clearer and the colours more vibrant. I’d imagine it’s the same going from 1080p to 4K HDR.

The same reason they would go back and replay them on an OLED set.

Just ordered some Plantronics 800 LX wireless Dolby Atmos headphones for this.

UK not selling them yet, and they couldn't even tell me when they were out, so I ordered from Gamestop for $149.99 + $25 shipping.

Back
Top Bottom