Xbox One X

Soldato
Just ordered some Plantronics 800 LX wireless Dolby Atmos headphones for this.

UK not selling them yet, and they couldn't even tell me when they were out, so I ordered from Gamestop for $149.99 + $25 shipping.

They do look nice, but I get nailed every time on import duty.

Ill stick with my steelseries 800x's just wish they didint need connecting to the pad for chat.

Associate
OP
Right i'm going to order one today i think !

i have a few questions tho please ..

i'm going to move my xbox one in to the cinema room (other side of the house ) and the xbox x will go into the main living area .

my lad has a profile on the xbox one but plays using my profile and account ( he wants to keep using mine as all his mates know him by that name )

i'm thinking of setting up a new profile on the one for me to use in the cinema room , how do i share the xbox with the xbox x so we can play against each other ?

also will i have to have two "live" subscriptions ?

thanks

Soldato
Not 100% sure how it works on the xbox but I think you have to put your old profile on your xbox one x and make it the home/active console and any account on the one x will have access to your games and gold subscription benefits.

Soldato
That’s a good question, I game share with a friend but I want to put the X in my games room and keep the One in the living room. Will I be able to have my profile on both consoles without knocking my friend off the game share?!

Soldato
That’s a good question, I game share with a friend but I want to put the X in my games room and keep the One in the living room. Will I be able to have my profile on both consoles without knocking my friend off the game share?!
Yes, your profile will be fine on either.

I've just cancelled my scorpio preorder. Can't justify it really and already have 2 one S for my 4k netflix needs

Soldato
Played multiplayer for the first time last night in the hot hatch category, god it was fun.

A bit demo derby at first but once the pack sorted itself out had a decent couple of races.

Played it on the lounge TV and in 4k@60Hz HDR, assume Atmos as the light came on, this game is sublime.

Might cancel the Scorpio now :D

And that's why I cancelled my Scorpio.

Swapped it for a 7m hdmi cable instead, plugged it into my 65" oled to get that 4k hdr fix. Xbox X for £13. :p

I still prefer playing on my 34" ultrawide tbh!

Associate
I have just cancelled my One X preorder. Just wasn't worth it with a PC.

How well do Microsoft exclusives run on PC?

Gears of War, Forza, Halo Wars, etc

Decent playerbase on PC?

Don't you find using a controler on PC with your tv vs against PC players with mouse really hard? Games like call of duty, Gears etc?

Soldato
How well do Microsoft exclusives run on PC?

Gears of War, Forza, Halo Wars, etc

Decent playerbase on PC?
Yeh they seem to run okay except for Forza 6 Apex. That was terrible.
FH3, GoW both run brilliantly and although I haven't tried it they should be cross play multiplayer with Xbox players. Seems most if not all of MS published games will also be cross-play as well as play anywhere.

So essentially the player base would still be the console player base. Here's to MS further integrating the platforms.

Soldato
Not that some people care but there is one exclusive the Xbox console has which isn't on PC, backwards compatibility with previous gen Xbox games. Would be nice if it came to PC but that's one they are definitely keeping to consoles for obvious reasons.

Soldato
Not that some people care but there is one exclusive the Xbox console has which isn't on PC, backwards compatibility with previous gen Xbox games. Would be nice if it came to PC but that's one they are definitely keeping to consoles for obvious reasons.

Yeh but this is of limited use - basically Xbox/360 only exclusives. For example KOTOR is being hyped (one of my fave RPGs). I have had that on Steam able to play on my PC for years.

Back
Top Bottom