Xbox One X

Soldato
not really the amount of exclusive BC games far outweigh those available on the PC.
Yeh as I said the exclusives that aren't on PC.
There are very few games that I personally wanted to play on BC that aren't also on PC. If different for you then an Xbox makes sense (One, S or the X).

Soldato
Just got rid of my trusty old S, £160 spondulicks from the gum of the tree.

All my games and apps are backed up onto an external already from my new X :D

Had a look on eBay and some chancer is pre-selling his Scorpio branded controller for £99 :eek:

Soldato
I take it one can not back everything up, just at the cost of the time it takes to download everything to X? I got rid of my external hard drive a few years ago!
It backs up your current Xbox settings/profiles and you can move all you internally stored games and apps.

When you get the X I assume you just plug it in and it does its stuff.

Associate
I might be cracking here, was going to hold off buying an X but after a series of successful football bets and £80 on my Game card I'm very tempted to flog the S and take the dive.

Soldato
Is there an easy to follow guide for moving from Xbox One to Xbox One X ?

I was just going to start from scratch but I've read the Forza has a 100GB 4K update so think it may be a good idea to plan in advance instead of downloading everything on the day.

Caporegime
still trying to find the best deal , Very is saying pre order now for delivery on the 28\11\17 ?

I ordered about 3 weeks ago from Very and they are quoting 18th to me, so that's probably about right.

Thing is - I don't need it on release anyway as the only game I want to play on it is Star Wars: Battlefront II and that's not out until 17th :)

Super Mario Odyssey will keep me busy until then.

Back
Top Bottom