• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 233 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Not directly it seems, looking online you need a special dongle to get it working.

The Elite 3 must be inevitable, think I'll just wait, stop moaning and put up with the standard pad for now. :)

Me too...hopefully with Sony-esq haptic feedback. It's rather good i must say, like having a little person running around inside, rather than a generic rumble from the whole pad. The variable resistance triggers is also amazing.

Man of Honour
I just want mouton controls for FPS games, it’s horrible to play them on a controller without it after playing Splatoon and Overwatch on the Switch.

Haptic/HD/buzzword rumble adds nothing for me and I’ll happily avoid all the issues that the adaptive triggers cause.

Associate
If they release a new (optional) Elite controller at a premium price point, that's fair enough, but it shouldn't be the de facto standard, unless they offer a discount or trade-in option for early adopters.

Personally, I'm opposed to Microsoft copycatting Sony. Haptics aren't the be-all and end-all. There's a sizeable proportion of users who disable the DualSense's features to preserve battery life. The Xbox controller design is the benchmark, which is why Nintendo and most third-parties imitate it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Soldato
No idea why mine is 78GB instead of 28GB then. Just what I need with the server speeds right now.

I'll go and sulk elsewhere lol

Once you have updated it takes about 20 mins to then check for updates and load the game. Hope this is a one off as doing this every time won’t be fun.

Edit just tried to start a flight and it has been sat for another 20 mins so far with the blue bar. It seems this heavily relies on your net connection. I have turned it off and will try again another day….

Soldato
Once you have updated it takes about 20 mins to then check for updates and load the game. Hope this is a one off as doing this every time won’t be fun.

Edit just tried to start a flight and it has been sat for another 20 mins so far with the blue bar. It seems this heavily relies on your net connection. I have turned it off and will try again another day….

Hmm I think their servers are really struggling in that case. Might be wise to wait like you say then!

Man of Honour
It’s weird, there doesn’t seem a reason for the stutters. It’s smooth one second, but then stutters randomly and I frequently. It could be because I’m downloading the world updates at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom