• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 233 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
It’s weird, there doesn’t seem a reason for the stutters. It’s smooth one second, but then stutters randomly and I frequently. It could be because I’m downloading the world updates at the same time.

Doesn't it stream map data while you're flying? I presume with the load on the servers it just can't keep up right now.

Soldato
So been trying Like a Dragon and I'm about to give up. Over 30 minutes gone and I think I've actually played about 3 of those. At what point do I actually start doing something?

Associate
Loving flight sim so far and only been playing through the tutorials. I did fly about 20 minutes from Bristol Airport to my house and crashed when I got there :cry:. I'm tempted to get a Thrustmaster Hotas, anyone using one? anyone know if the TM Hotas X will work on Xbox? ( the one meant for the Xbox is called the Hotas One ), the X is PC/USB but can be picked up for about £53.

Soldato
Loving flight sim so far and only been playing through the tutorials. I did fly about 20 minutes from Bristol Airport to my house and crashed when I got there :cry:. I'm tempted to get a Thrustmaster Hotas, anyone using one? anyone know if the TM Hotas X will work on Xbox? ( the one meant for the Xbox is called the Hotas One ), the X is PC/USB but can be picked up for about £53.

There are only two options on the market for Xbox right now; the Thrustmaster HOTAS One, and the Hori Ace Combat 7 HOTAS for Xbox One. Thrustmaster are launching a yoke later this year, as are Turtle Beach. And Honeycomb Alpha are set to release some Xbox stuff at some point (not a lot of good info on what's going on there).

Nothing else works on Xbox, unfortunately. I was really hoping they might push the boat out a bit and add in drivers for some of the most popular PC hardware, but it seems not :(

Back
Top Bottom