• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 233 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I've just rung FedEx as there has been no update since the 18th. The bloke was saying as Microsoft are such a big customer they do customs clearance in France rather than the UK and Charles De Gaulle has a huge backlog. He can't give me an ETA but has logged a call and chased it.
Well that's working out well for them... Thanks for the update.
I just received the following email from FedEx.
This morning we have been given an update relating to Microsoft shipments. Since Brexit, Microsoft should be sending goods to the UK directly as we can no longer clear goods in France.

We have reached out to Microsoft to explain that they need to change their ways of shipping. Unfortunately, any shipment that has arrived into France can not be custom cleared and move to the UK.

However, we are trying to find a work around to prevent the shipments being returned to the sender and moved to the UK. We are advised this could take a couple of weeks, once cleared we will move for delivery.

Soldato
I just finished a Plague tale Innocence, what a fantastic game. A very different game compared to the types of game I play normally with some unusual ideas, especially the final battle which was awesome.

i have that game, love it. Maybe went under many people radar

Caporegime
Anyone here who can tell me if there is any sort or arcade style modes/controls on MSFS which hits Gamepass tomorrow?

I often just fly around randomly in GTAV so was wondering if there is anything similar for the non hardcore players!

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone here who can tell me if there is any sort or arcade style modes/controls on MSFS which hits Gamepass tomorrow?

I often just fly around randomly in GTAV so was wondering if there is anything similar for the non hardcore players!

rp2009

I believe there is lots of assists you can enable to make flying more casual.

Caporegime
OP
From what brief stuff I've read, you can automate everything in MS Flight Simulator. Just tell the flight computer where you want to go to and it does everything - take off, navigation and landing so you can just sit back and enjoy the view. (At least I hope that turns out to be true and wasn't made up nonsense!)

Man of Honour
It looks like in "sim update 5" (Due tomorrow alongside the Xbox launch) that they've added some new "guided" tour modes that are very automated to allow casual users to explore the world and see the sights rather than struggling to start up an Airbus A320 Neo before taking off...

Soldato
Just use any other Xbox controller :confused:

I've yet to find a decent third party controller, the One S controller isn't much better than the SX, if you know of a good alternative I'd love to take a look.

I think the Elite might be my only option but there are a lot of reports highlighting issues with the build quality and durability. And £150 for a pad is crazy money.

Caporegime
I've yet to find a decent third party controller, the One S controller isn't much better than the SX, if you know of a good alternative I'd love to take a look.

I think the Elite might be my only option but there are a lot of reports highlighting issues with the build quality and durability. And £150 for a pad is crazy money.

Try a 360 one? Would that work? Or the Elite but $$$.

Man of Honour

I bought the Elite 2 and yes £150 for a controller is nuts; I really bought it to play on PC; the extra triggers on the back have made playing FPS with a pad great fun as I can use those triggers for things like sprint/prone.

I will say though that I had to get my first one replaced as the bluetooth seemed to be a bit iffy with the PC but the second one is grand; it also worked 100% fine with an Xbox Series X which I assume if 2.4 GHz wireless rather than bluetooth anyway.

Back
Top Bottom