• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Halo series, Gears series, Man of Medan, Minecraft dungeons (like Diablo), Unravel Two, Children of Morta, Human Fall Flat, Totally Reliable Delivery Service, Doom I & II, Morkredd.

You didn’t state the age so check they’re appropriate.

Thanks will check the ones I've not heard of out. He's 14 so fine for all of them i would think. I did download Minecraft Dungeons actually just didn't get a chance to play it.

Caporegime
Need some help finding good couch co-op games I can play with my boy. We've tried some through GamePass but think I need to spend some money. Most of them are good for a quick game but don't really hold your attention. The one we liked best on GamePass was A Way Out but it seems there isn't much else like that. We really liked Diablo 3, not as keen on Borderlands.

Would like to hear some suggestions.

Is it same console or do you play over live? There are plenty of decent 360 titles that I have played with my daughter.

Resident evil 5 & 6, Dead Space 3, Gears.

Sea of thieves is also epic to play as a two.

Associate
Hi All,

Wondered if you could help out this simpleton here with understanding how game pass works? I am pretty sure if I just want game pass and no need for Xbox live then I can just get the £7.99 version which gives just that, or if I want Xbox live included then I need ultimate at £10.99.

In terms of games available, how does this work, who are the games from etc, just MS, or others? It occurred to me that if I buy live, as well as a couple of games a year, or even just a few games, it works out a similar price to ultimate etc. I often play things such as FIFA, F1, Doom, Forza, COD, but quite like the idea of being able to have a dabble with other games that I may not normally purchase, such as flight sim, MLB Dirt or others and I believe game pass has a rather large catalogue to choose from if I have understood.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Man of Honour
Hi All,

Wondered if you could help out this simpleton here with understanding how game pass works? I am pretty sure if I just want game pass and no need for Xbox live then I can just get the £7.99 version which gives just that, or if I want Xbox live included then I need ultimate at £10.99.

In terms of games available, how does this work, who are the games from etc, just MS, or others? It occurred to me that if I buy live, as well as a couple of games a year, or even just a few games, it works out a similar price to ultimate etc. I often play things such as FIFA, F1, Doom, Forza, COD, but quite like the idea of being able to have a dabble with other games that I may not normally purchase, such as flight sim, MLB Dirt or others and I believe game pass has a rather large catalogue to choose from if I have understood.

Games list:
https://gamepassport.net/

Soldato
Hi All,

Check out the thread on Game Pass Ultimate; it can be bagged for <£40/year.

Soldato
Check out the thread on Game Pass Ultimate; it can be bagged for <£40/year.

Which thread as one seen a couple about game pass?

Is it the buy 3 years Xbox live subscription then activate a month of game pass ultimate? Does that still give you three years game pass ultimate?

Caporegime
OP
Thats my combo, the S is more than good enough for me for console gaming.

Definitely changed my outlook since then, now sort of edging back to PC and putting the S on the back burner. All swings and roundabouts as a gamer. Quick Resume never seems to work on new releases so the shine has worn off with that feature somewhat.

Soldato
Definitely changed my outlook since then, now sort of edging back to PC and putting the S on the back burner. All swings and roundabouts as a gamer. Quick Resume never seems to work on new releases so the shine has worn off with that feature somewhat.

Quick Resume came too late, they brought it in at a time loading speeds became acceptable, it was really needed in last two console gens.

Back
Top Bottom