• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 233 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just got a Series X after being a PS5 user for a few years. Any exclusives really worth playing that I may have missed? Old or new.

Ori games, Flight sim, Forza Horizon, Tell Me Why.

Not exclusive but Still Wakes the Deep is coming very soon, not sure what it will be like though, it will be on gamepass, so I would recommend subbing to gp ultimate to play all these games.

Last edited:
Associate
I loved my Series S, great little game pass machine. Tiny and ran quiet, it's specs did need bumping up though IMO, it should have been able to play Xbox One X versions of games in back compatibility, not the old original Xbox One version.

Oh, I thought it was more powerful then the one x

Soldato
Same here?!

Oh, I thought it was more powerful then the one x

It is to an extent especially the CPU, which is way more capable, the GPU has more features on the SS but it’s down on the One X in terms of TF capability (4 TFLOPS vs 6).

The SS has 2GB less ram as well.

Consequently (or for commercial reasons) Microsoft locked the SS out from being able to play the higher fidelity backwards compatible titles. Which was a real shame.

Associate
It is to an extent especially the CPU, which is way more capable, the GPU has more features on the SS but it’s down on the One X in terms of TF capability (4 TFLOPS vs 6).

The SS has 2GB less ram as well.

Consequently (or for commercial reasons) Microsoft locked the SS out from being able to play the higher fidelity backwards compatible titles. Which was a real shame.

Ohhh,

Associate
I got around 60 hours into Starfield before I stopped. I did really enjoy some of the missions and space dog fights but I got tired of always being overweight and messing around with traders to try and get some money to buy more useful items.

Back
Top Bottom