You bought what!!!

2700518980082084340S425x425Q85.jpg

Closer than you thought, that's how the Telegraph describe the tickover and this

"What passes for adequate when puttering over a respectable road surface quickly degenerates under duress into something more akin to an empty tea chest flung down a flight of stairs."

not surprised if it's built in sunderland :D

Baffles me why so many people give a rats ass about the choice he's made, who cares? you're not driving it, why be bothered about someone else's purchase.

Baffles me why so many people give a rats ass about the choice he's made, who cares? you're not driving it, why be bothered about someone else's purchase.

Well that's that guys, discussion over.

While we're at it, why does anyone bother replying to a post anyone makes about a PC purchase? After all, it's not yours so why be bothered?

Cant say I'm sad enough, usually there's more entertaining things to talk about at the pub rather than take the P out of someone, get out more.
Ironic ++, so let me get this right, if a friend got ripped off you wouldn't talk about it down the pub with your other "mates", does this go for girls and such as well, how far should we extend this not caring attitude?

If the sum total of your life is login into this thread to moan about others moaning then perhaps you should take your own advice.

Are you going to show this thread to him to make you feel better about his car purchase?

I'm sure the fact that a handful of lifeless internet nerds on a motoring forum populated mainly by Mondeos, second hand BMWs and knackered mundane hatchbacks will help him change his mind :)

Back
Top Bottom