"You want some?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If you think that's a slap then I find it hard to believe you've ever been on either end of a punch.

Yep, that was a substantial punch and clearly the idiot on the receiving end has never probably been in a fight before because if he knew he had a bit of a glass chin he'd be defending himself.

Soldato
That's a well connected sucker punch, not sure why the guy didn't expect it as he was a mouthy **** but to call that a slap is a bit of a stretch.

Although a slap can also knock you out if it catches you properly, it's more about the connection than the force as a full punch on the nose more often than not will just hurt whereas a glancing punch on the chin can quite easily knock someone out.

Caporegime
That's a well connected sucker punch, not sure why the guy didn't expect it as he was a mouthy **** but to call that a slap is a bit of a stretch.

Although a slap can also knock you out if it catches you properly, it's more about the connection than the force as a full punch on the nose more often than not will just hurt whereas a glancing punch on the chin can quite easily knock someone out.

Probably also banged his head when he hit the floor causing brain swelling and trauma.

Caporegime
Probably also banged his head when he hit the floor causing brain swelling and trauma.

Whilst it's stupid to drop anyone in public when you know you can throw a decent punch and it's being recorded, you can't say that bloke wasn't asking for it? I mean he's the one who starts squaring up to them with his fists clenched as they're getting off?

Soldato
Yes that's the issue a few people have died from being knocked over and banging their heads, there was a massive promotion locally to me with posters in bars saying "Don't let 1 punch ruin your life"

Exactly. Get at least 3 in to make it worthwhile.

Caporegime
Whilst it's stupid to drop anyone in public when you know you can throw a decent punch and it's being recorded, you can't say that bloke wasn't asking for it? I mean he's the one who starts squaring up to them with his fists clenched as they're getting off?

I didnt say he wasnt asking for something. He's clearly on drugs and one if those lunatics that you just ignore.

Associate

I slapped a younger boy at school once because he was being a cocky little git - it was supposed to be a kind of clip round the ear type thing but he turned his face towards it and I caught him completely square on one side of his face, which turned red and started swelling up. No major damage, but considering how little force I used I was pretty surprised with how hard it connected.

Reminds me of golf really - a casual half swing that connects really well travels better than trying to belt it with all your might but slicing it at a funny angle (I have a decent amount of experience with the latter).

Caporegime
At this point, he isn't stopping/blocking them or trying to instigate his fight.

1 second later he gets sucker punched.

Screenshot-20200817-123218-Chrome.jpg

In this frame here you see the guy in the middle, who the racist guy ISNT looking at winding up the sucker punch. White guy hands down by his side.

Screenshot-20200817-123413-Chrome.jpg

Caporegime
At this point, he isn't stopping/blocking them or trying to instigate his fight.

1 second later he gets sucker punched.

Screenshot-20200817-123218-Chrome.jpg

In this frame here you see the guy in the middle, who the racist guy ISNT looking at winding up the sucker punch. White guy hands down by his side.

Screenshot-20200817-123413-Chrome.jpg

You’re not actually trying to defend the guy are you?

Caporegime
At work, what was the gist of that video? The stills don't really tell much of the story.

White guy is mouthy racist. 3 black guys eventually get off tube and middle one sucker punches him and leaves him unconscious on the floor with a woman shouting "he deserved it, dont help him" as someone checks for a pulse and tries to put him in a recovery position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom