"You want some?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime

20200817-125046.jpg

You're watching a different video....

He never raises a hand and maintains social distancing.

20200817-124926.jpg

Caporegime
Racist (probably on drugs) idiot gets lamped on a train. Whilst condoning violence is never a good thing, it's difficult to not say he had this coming. Might make him think twice next time.
Fair enough. Nothing really to see there, then. Although giving medical assistance in the aftermath would be the right thing to do, imho, no matter how much of a turd he is. (The exception to that being those who commit cruelty to animals, who I literally wouldn't pee on if they were on fire.)

Don't condone violence but equally it's hard to disagree that he got what we coming to him if he was being a racist numpty.

Soldato
I could get into some pathetic squabble with an idiot everyday, one of the joys of London. Some people are so lacking in confidence that they spend their entire time trying to make others as unhappy as they are. It's a difficult one because whereas you shouldn't be afraid to stand up to a bully, unfortunately if it goes wrong then you could end up in all sorts of trouble. Ignoring them is far harder than not and I've found I got no satisfaction from getting into an argument over something trivial, quite the opposite, I literally burnt with rage for the rest of the day. Most of the time it's all hot air but why take the risk?

Man of Honour
I thought this thread was about how badly the OP manages his life?

The only thing good about that video was the punch. The guy is obviously mentally ill and / or on drugs. Yes, he is appalling. Yes, I understand people were upset at his racist ranting and rightly so. No, it is not OK to commit ABH. Yes, do help a racist - the woman so woke that she would rather see someone potentially die on the floor becuase of something (appalling) he said, rather than be helped is perhaps the most shameful in this sorry bunch.

Capodecina
Soldato
In a legal sense, I'm pretty sure you can't punch someone who verbally assaults you. I don't think "he had it coming" is a defense. Sure, he was a racist moron, but it's best just to ignore people like that.

Those people who tried to help him and put him in the recovery position afterwards did the right thing.

Caporegime
Funny old world. In another thread not so long ago, some people on here were saying you "weren't alpha and would be a laughing stock of your mates" if you didn't punch somebody insulting you or your family verbally.

Yes, the guy is a racist but he didn;t need to be punched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom