Your Premier League 11

Permabanned
-----------Cech-----------
Bosingwa--Rio--Vidic--Evra
Ronaldo--Deco-Carrick-Young
-----Rooney---------------
---------Torres------------

On form over the last 12 months and the fact Bosingwa and Deco, even though they are new are doin alreet

Soldato
------------Cech-------------
Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra.
-----------Essien------------
-----Carrick------Lampard--
Tevez-----Rooney----Ronaldo

Subs:
Carvalho
Young
Drogba
Gerrard.
Fabregas
Reina.

The first eleven is all about playing the ball, then when you meet teams who just sit back, you can go route one with Drogba and Gerrard.

Last edited:
Don
OP
I picked Gerrard and Torres who you chose yourself (as well as plenty of other people) and Reina who's also been selected several times and then Mascherao who i said was a question mark (again selected by others too). If i wanted to be bias i would have selected Carra, Alonso and Babel too.

It's a shame there's idiots who can't accept peoples opinions and would rather make stupid comments.

Soldato
It's a shame there's idiots who can't accept peoples opinions and would rather make stupid comments.

Kinda like it's shame people cant fight their corner without throwing out insults.... real mature well done!

Putting a "question mark" besides anyone as a get out of jail card doesn't cut it when there are clearly better players that do the same job but offer more to the role i.e. Essien - there's absolutely no question mark whatsoever.

Don
OP
Kinda like it's shame people cant fight their corner without throwing out insults.... real mature well done!
Or when people use the rolls eyes smilie as a response rather than a contructive post.

These threads always get ruined by people who think they're opinion is somehow more valid than others and are more concerned with argueing than posting something sensible.

Putting a "question mark" besides anyone as a get out of jail card doesn't cut it when there are clearly better players that do the same job but offer more to the role i.e. Essien - there's absolutely no question mark whatsoever

Well we've already agreed on how stupid you are. I clearly explained why i picked Mascherano over Essien but i suppose reading is too difficult for you.

Think it's time you went on ignore.

Soldato
Or when people use the rolls eyes smilie as a response rather than a contructive post.

A constructive post? Did I not post my team as everyone was asked? Pretty constructive to the point of the thread if you ask me

These threads always get ruined by people who think they're opinion is somehow more valid than others and are more concerned with argueing than posting something sensible.

Again posting something sensible? What like posting my team?

Well we've already agreed on how stupid you are. Think it's time you went on ignore.

I'm stupid yet you have to resort to insults in each and everyone of your 4 replies to me. Real big man *clap clap*

Man of Honour
why oh why has baz still got access to this forum ?

cut out the nonsense will you an opinion is an opinion and throwing petty insults does nothing but undermine your own judgements.

Don
OP
why oh why has baz still got access to this forum ?

cut out the nonsense will you an opinion is an opinion and throwing petty insults does nothing but undermine your own judgements.

What are you talking about?

I've not questioned anybodies opinion, i've responded to a post purely designed to cause an issue.

Man of Honour
by throwing insults at said poster if you have an argument with what he has suggested then fine disagreements etc are part and parcel of life but throwing petty insults are not.

Don
OP
You've just said an opinion is an opinion but seemingly have no problem with Tom's post making a sarcastic responce (just as insulting as anything ive said) to my opinion?

Man of Honour
You've just said an opinion is an opinion but seemingly have no problem with Tom's post making a sarcastic responce (just as insulting as anything ive said) to my opinion?

did he call you stupid ?

Ive re read the thread and tbh his posting of a :rolleyes: was a tad off / misinterpreted but the responses since then he has argued or posted his point without throwing around words like stupid and idiot.

Don
OP
did he call you stupid ?

Ive re read the thread and tbh his posting of a :rolleyes: was a tad off / misinterpreted but the responses since then he has argued or posted his point without throwing around words like stupid and idiot.

His response to my post only had 1 purpose and that was to cause an arguement (not a debate) so i responded likewise.

Back
Top Bottom