Man of Honour
Life Beyond III is out! For those who have not seen it, II and I are also epic. I've read about the ancient visitors theory, as in we exist at the wrong time in the Galaxy's age and that maybe millions of years ago advanced life did visit Earth but all they found were primitive lifeforms. Imagine in the distant future coming across them as Humans become space explorers with our own advanced technology and seeing detailed records of early Earth and maybe even recordings of what the planet was like.

Soldato
Brilliant....I mean he was obviously being sarcastic but was quite funny to watch

just awesome, ppl need to wake the heck up. in India they are restraining farm workers and
injecting (not Aspirating the needle) them without consent. our government should be outraged
at Austria mandating an experimental "vaccine" but all we get is "what other countries do is
their business" it is very worrying where this is headed.

from everything i've seen, Omicron is very mild. we need to stop reporting ppl dying WITH covid,
and only report ppl dying OF covid. then we could see the real danger of this disease.

i'm just an old pleb but this all looks really bad. like a worldwide digital I.D. a lot like China.
yeah i'm mad me.

Soldato

The one who decides to take the river route is superb. :D

:D - the one in the blue Ford at the start 'turn your phone off, I'm warning ya'!

they all need to use the 'bow technique' - was taught that after trying to get through a puddle at speed in a truck when first started driving, made it through the 'puddle', engine went in to limp home mode but was fine after restarting so thought nobody would know but the water in the headlights was the giveaway :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom