1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z390 Aorus Owners thread

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by LambChop, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Guilherme

Associate

@pastymuncher Yes I have latest bios F9, I already had this problem in F6 version, so I thought I should upgrade to F9 and the problems would be solved, and for my surprise it happened again, I don't know what's happening.

2. Jonnygrunge

Hitman

Hi all just got the Aorus Z390 Ultra board. I was having issues running my Trident Z at XMP speeds (3600MHz 16-16-16-36 @ 1.35V) It was running at 3200MHz BIOS and Windows. I am on the latest BIOS version f7 for the board. I found that adjusting the memory enhancement to 4400+ appears to automatically adjust the CPU VCCIO. RAM is now stable at XMP settings at CR 1T.

3. pastymuncher

Man of Honour

Just checked the Aorus Pro downloads page and a load of new drivers have been uploaded. I just downloaded the chipset drivers and updated them but there are several new drivers including Realtek Audio so it may be worth checking your boards web page if you like to keep everything up to date.