*** Zelda: Breath of the Wild ***

Caporegime
After trudging through the snow for ages I decided to do DB3 last night which was Mudah (the bird) - easiest DB so far and I didn't enjoy it as much as the others, this one felt too easy. Anyway, now about 64 shrines, roughly. Feel like I have a ton of side quests to get through before moving onto Gerudo. And more shrines to seek out in this Rito region.

I found a couple of shrines in Hebra which I am convinced will be opened up with Shrine Quests as I cannot see how they will be accessed otherwise. Pinned them on the map for later though.

Did smile like the cat who got the cream when the master sword was glowing blue :D

Soldato
I hope I'm not missing an option but I wish that once you uncovered an area of the map via a tower, that part of the map still remains visually regioned off if that makes sense. As now with the whole map open its just one big map and I liked breaking the world down in to chunks early on. Would make this shrine hunting a bit more visually manageable

Man of Honour
I hope I'm not missing an option but I wish that once you uncovered an area of the map via a tower, that part of the map still remains visually regioned off if that makes sense. As now with the whole map open its just one big map and I liked breaking the world down in to chunks early on. Would make this shrine hunting a bit more visually manageable

That's why I completed each region one at a time.

Soldato
I didn't really notice until later and for the most part I did a lot in each before moving on! Only just unlocked the top left after coming back to the game recently. At the time I wasn't chasing all the shrines but it's breathed new life into it as I felt done after the main quest and 80 shrines back at launch

Soldato
I am feeling really lost in this game. The lack of direction is a little too loose. I don't know how to get any more main quests, the ones I have I feel like I'm not ready for. I haven't touch the game in months as I feel like I'm continually roaming around.

UVCPD1S.png Any pointers?

Soldato
Finally done the gerudo divine beast , keep thinking I must have seen everything then something else pops up wether it's a new item/weapon or area, and that's after 70+ hours 3 divine beasts and 95 shrines ...
This game is immense... Only just seen the Nintendo switch t-shirt on a friends zelda today too, he's started the game in that master mode and he's found a good 5 shrines near the start that he completely missed 1st time around and he did get up to 90 ..

Soldato
Polished off my last DB and hoping to get this finished in the next few days.

Not sure I can be bothered to go shrine hunting, they're all much of a muchness.

Exactly how I felt when I was working my way through the game. So decided to wrap it up and call it a day. Then a few months later I'm back trying to finish the shrine and it was nice to have that break. Once the credits rolled I wasn't that compelled to carry on but lately have been missing the world

fez

fez

Caporegime
The shrine completion isn't necessarily about the shrines but more about the exploration and excitement of finding them. I reckon about 20 of the shrines were really good and the rest just average but its exciting when you find them.

Caporegime
I found all the DB bosses to be pretty easy which is a shame as there's some really tough enemies wandering the world which are much more challenging.

Would have liked to see more challenging DBs with tougher bosses.

Back
Top Bottom