**Official Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Discussion Thread**

Soldato
Its happened again just watched a movie downstairs with the missus and locked again. :(

No input at all was downstairs came up pc rigamortised and clock locked at 11:05pm and its 0:30pm WTF!!! :confused:

Tomorrow new install and will see!!

Just to check the people getting rigamortis pc, have you moved any large files lately??? 5-20gb+ !!

Just going though the options as it was fine the other day! ;)

Soldato
It is annoying allright itchy.

I have had 1 maybe 2 lockups while non gaming, but mostly whilst gaming.

I have had maybe 10 lockups since i got the board a month ago.

Have you tried setting BCLK to 100.1 or 101 itchy?

It does not seem however to have helped me although i will try wazza's kind suggestions later on.

It only started the other day when i moved say 200gb to another hd, dont see how that can f. things up!! :confused:

Never had it before ever!!

Associate
Hey guys :0
I've been trying to get my GA-Z77X-UD5H to boot consistently for 4 days. No overclocks at all, just stock. Went through 2 boards and I'm about to return this and go with an ASUS Delux but I thought I'd ask you guys...

XFX Radeon 6750
OCZ Revodrive X2
4 WD 2 TB hardrives, 1 WD 3 TB hard drive
TV tuner
Enermax Revolution 1000 Watt PS

So anyway, the PC will get caught in a bios post, then reboot cycle. the status LEDS say "db" rigth before it reboots (which is a bad bios flash, right?) I've flashed from dos disk, every bios version out there, though, and get same.
if i flip the switch to my stock bios, it will boot fine, but it i change one bios setting, this bios does the same :( and it have to clear it.

Now the odd part, if i remove the XFX ati card, and run integrated Video, the board posts and boots fine, everytime. I've been using this video card for about a year in my old system so i knows it works fine, though:(

I've moved the video card and revo drive in every different pci express slot combination but no luck. i take that back, when i move the cards around, it seems to boot fine once, but then never again until i move the cards around or remvoe the video card completly...

LOL, any ideas before i Jump?

Associate
I'm sure this is going to jinx it but I've had zero lockups since I stopped turning the power off at the wall to my pc. Almost as if it's something going wrong on a full cold boot but if I just leave it off but with the plug still on it's fine.

I have no idea how that would make a difference to the freezing but it's been about a week now with zero lockups where as it was happening pretty frequently.

Soldato
Is windows event viewer showing anything?

Nope only as others have said event code 41 kernal power something to do with not shutting down properly, but that event is recorded on boot. Nothing is recorded at time of lock.

I am going out for a few hours so I am going to leave the pc on see what happens.

Soldato
OP
New as of yesterday >> Intel USB 3.0 Driver v1.0.5.235 *NEW* >> Click Here

New updates since 1st May 2012 and to date i.e. 5th June 2012 - See original post for all drivers etc.

• Easytune6 B12.0525.1 *NEW* >> Click Here IMPORTANT: Please remove current / earlier version of EasyTune6 before installing this, otherwise Easytune6 will no longer function permenently!
  • Intel LAN Driver v17.1 *NEW* >> Click Here
  • Intel ME Driver v8.​0.​10.​1464_​5M *NEW* >> Click Here
  • Intel PCH Driver v9.3.0.1020 >> *NEW* Click Here
  • Intel USB 3.0 Driver v1.0.5.235 *NEW* >> Click Here
  • Intel VGA Driver v15.26.9.64.2712 *NEW* >> Click Here
  • Realtek v6.0.1.6612 (R2.68) *NEW* >> Click Here
  • Intel RST v11.1.0.1006 *NEW* >> Click Here
  • Lucidlogix VIRTU MVP v2.1.113 *NEW* >> Click Here

Can't type for toffee
Don
The Realtek Audio Dl link takes me to some 3rd party site asking me to join?
If anyone can provide the file I can host it :)

Gonna install a US3H today, jusyt getting drivers n stuff sorted :)
Thanks for checking theyre compatible :)

Can't type for toffee
Don
Ok I've ran everything I think and I have 2 things left, Unidentified Network card and USB controller :/

Windows update wont find them, on teh QUalcomnm page which is the network card driver I need?
CAn't locate the specific atheros card model

Caporegime
Can't type for toffee
Don
Goddamnit >.<
Error code 10 on the USB controller :(

EDIT:
Is the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology the same as the old storage matrix thing?
Really hoping my RAID arrya is auto recognised here :(

brb rebooting

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
~Divine~Wind~ said:
The Realtek Audio Dl link takes me to some 3rd party site asking me to join?
If anyone can provide the file I can host it :)

Gonna install a US3H today, jusyt getting drivers n stuff sorted :)
Thanks for checking theyre compatible :)
Click this >> http://driveragent.com/gigabytepromo.php it does quite a good job, had a dabble with it a few weeks ago, forgot to mention it to people on here.

cap1lh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom