*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

I'll tell you in 2 or 3 weeks

Some people are finding the defect as the phone comes out of the box, according to some dude on Twitter in Germany.

This came off the Pocket Lint review, but I expect the reviewer had been using this for a longer period of time.

attachment_zps6f06a8ec.jpg

Permabanned
well just been fobbed off by orange said my order would have been successful and I'll recieve the handset within 30 days. When I questioned him saying that other people had been billed for the headset/recieved email confirmation then been told their order hadn't processed and could he validate my order I was then told to phone orange via my current handset. Not going to bother today as it will be a nightmare to get through to anyone today. Maybe's one day I will find out if my order even exist's :-S

Soldato
Got mine now.

It might look very similar to the 4/4S in the pictures but in the flesh it feels like a different phone completely. Got to go to O2 and get my nanosim next, hope they have plenty left...

Soldato
Is everyone who is upgrading from a pervious Iphone just restoring from backup? or are you keeping it fresh and installing everything manually?

Hhmmm i'm wondering what to do also.

I always like to keep it clean so may just do it that way. Backed up pictures. Only thing i may lose is App data.

Soldato
Mine arrived about 20 minutes ago. Just waiting for it to restore from a backup and for my O2 sim swap to be processed. I've lost network on my old phone but the iPhone isn't connecting yet..shouldn't be too long though.

Soldato
Pre-ordered mine from orange and loled as i past the apple store with about 300 people in the queue :)... Walked straight into the apple store picked it up and toddled off to work .. once again laughing at the apple queue..

Bought a clear case and a few screen protectors for mine.. orange had 20% off them when you bought them when you picked your phone up :).

Soooooooo much sleeker and a lot faster.. Suffice to say V little work has been done

Caporegime
Same for me, Loads of stock in O2 up here if it's to be trusted.

Suprising theres so much stock considering the comments that preorders could be pushed back x amount of weeks, from what im seeing just about evedry o2 store here has plenty in black and white in the 32gig sweet spot.

Associate
Hi, people. Congratz on gettin ur shiny toys. Do the rest of us a favour and post post codes and/or areas so everyone can no when they can expect there's. Did this last few years and it's been a roaring success ( i think lol!)

Back
Top Bottom