Gears Of War 4 (coming to Win 10 in Oct)

Associate
I tried that but got the error message saying to try later :mad: was really wanting to get it preloaded. Will give it another go in a bit

Type wsreset into the search box on the toolbar and run the prompt, that will reset the windows store cache and will allow you to download the game. I had the same problem. It may take a couple of goes.

Hope this helps.

Soldato
Permabanned
Just another way of screwing money out of you, but if you were a PC and XB1 owner and wanted to play on both platforms with your mates or whatever then its actually a good deal as both 'versions' are effectively £25.

Basically 1 code that works for PC and XB1.

Its £49.9 on PC though anyway and console owners are going to buy the cheaper disk. Its serves a place in the market I would think

Soldato
OP
Prices are disgusting. 50 quid for the base game but because you didn't pay 80 quid we're gonna make you sit and wait while the 80 quidders play it first.

What a bunch of *****
I agree but for most players the game is free if you bought a GTX 1070\80 like I did recently so I cannot say anything.

To be fair the game probably did cost a lot of money to make so I can understand the £49.99 price point as sales will be low outside the Nvidia promotion. A lot of people will never buy on PC due to Windows Store hassle alone like you have to download the entire 73.3Gb in 1 go without pausing otherwise the windows store resets your download to zero again!

Associate
I agree but for most players the game is free if you bought a GTX 1070\80 like I did recently so I cannot say anything.

To be fair the game probably did cost a lot of money to make so I can understand the £49.99 price point as sales will be low outside the Nvidia promotion. A lot of people will never buy on PC due to Windows Store hassle alone like you have to download the entire 73.3Gb in 1 go without pausing otherwise the windows store resets your download to zero again!

I have paused my download 5 times so far, no resets to 0 yet.

Back
Top Bottom