Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
Been checking in on this every now and then - Plan on getting it at some point, depending on general reception post-launch. Too busy to mess around with buggy release games any more.

Soldato
OP
New screen. I just love how natural it looks.

DUjpWLtU8AA8JvH.jpg:large

Soldato
OP
Have the developers stated kind if system we'll need to get the game running like the promo videos? The foliage in particular looks very impressive.
recommended specs are

• Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
  • Memory: 12 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1060, AMD GPU Radeon RX 580
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 30 GB available space
My guess is these will be for 1080p with high preset, but afaik there is specific word yet.

We do know that ultra preset will run 30fps on GTX1070, it is more reserved for the future.

Soldato
If I can stand to play Elex and all the previous Gothic and Risen games this would have to be pretty dire to not be at least playable for me. I rarely pre-order these days but I have for this one.

Soldato
Looks great however I am unsure from the stuff I have seen if there is any fantasy element to it like Skyrim.....dragons etc?

Unfortunately without that it could be deal breaker for me.

Associate
Have they said anything about how this plays with a controller?? Don't have a desk at the moment so thinking maybe even on PS4 will best for me..

Soldato
Looks great however I am unsure from the stuff I have seen if there is any fantasy element to it like Skyrim.....dragons etc?

Nope, none of that stuff in this game. You don't get sights when using bows, have obscured vision when wearing a helm with face covering and the enemy don't have health bars.

Can't wait :)

Soldato
yep its gonna be a proper no hand holding RPG.. just really hope performance is decent and not any game breaking bugs as im off work the 12th to 16th

dont understand how no fantasy, dragons etc can make it a no buy.. baffles my mind!

Soldato
yep its gonna be a proper no hand holding RPG.. just really hope performance is decent and not any game breaking bugs as im off work the 12th to 16th

dont understand how no fantasy, dragons etc can make it a no buy.. baffles my mind!
Indeed, with them it would be a no buy for me! Plenty of sword fighting and spells games out already, but very few swords and no spells!

Soldato
OP

Posts like these really sadden me, I mean there are literally hundreds of fantasy games, now we finally get one that is purely historical, with no fantasy and no scifi gimmick (Assassins Creed), and people complain. As if real history couldn't be much more interesting than made up fantasy stuff.

BTW, the game will also be DRM Free on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_deliverance

Back
Top Bottom