Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
A guard told me that it is forbidden to walk around at night without a torch and gave me one... I walked to the next objective and there must be 50 NPCs walking around the town without one!

Soldato
A guard told me that it is forbidden to walk around at night without a torch and gave me one... I walked to the next objective and there must be 50 NPCs walking around the town without one!

There be bugs in this game. I asked a beggar/refugee how they were getting on living in Rattay and he complained about the treatment from the locals. I then asked him more about the place and he started ranting about how it was a lovely place until all the thieving refugees turned up.

Soldato
Cant believe I've had this game since launch day & still not played it yet! :eek:
Just dont seem to have any gaming time at the moment .
Hopefully I'll get some time saturday evening as the wife is out with work friends.

Soldato
Damn it! The one side quest I was making progress with is bugged. The Nightingale one. One of the cages has disappeared. Thats a waste of an hour!
Is it flagged on the map and not actually there?

I ask as I was similarly confused when it thought a trap had been left, but actually I had put it in my horse's inventory. Retrieved from horse, placed the trap and all sorted again.

Soldato
Is it flagged on the map and not actually there?

I ask as I was similarly confused when it thought a trap had been left, but actually I had put it in my horse's inventory. Retrieved from horse, placed the trap and all sorted again.
The marker for cage b is still there, but there is no cage. I sets them all, and picked up the other two without issue, but this one is not there at all.

Looking online it is a known bug, and it appears to be very common, so I would save often during it for anyone who hasn't done it yet.

PS. I don't have a horse yet, so I can't have done that.

Associate
I had to re-start that quest a couple of times it's quite buggy.

On the whole I haven't encountered many bugs, the worst was getting stuck in a bush but I was able to fast travel. It's a bit annoying when it rains & the sky is clear though!

Soldato
Damn it! The one side quest I was making progress with is bugged. The Nightingale one. One of the cages has disappeared. Thats a waste of an hour!

I have this issue too. Hoping it's fixed in next update.
I will start again at some point now I have a slightly better idea of combat and other things.

Soldato
Hmmm off the top of my head (as if I start it I won't come off!):
Three for the monastery's sick (potion, herbs and meat), one involving weeding for the friar, and I think another there for trying to get better conditions for the ill folk?
Bandit camp hunting for one of the towns (done the ones for the main city already)
Blacksmith rhyme check and report back
Meat for an inn keeper
Theresa walk
Interview a stable boy about a lost horse
Go fight three blokes for some kind of championship

The first one may count as a main quest? Not sure, but I've been ignoring it as it's pretty tedious. If so, that's six side quests on the go, having done quite a few other ones already.

hrmm im back on this today as i havent done 4 of those u mention haha. The monastery in rattay?

heres a couple of pics.... my dude is doing the talky, knight, noble playthrough.

7xGvYEv.jpg

emMIvma.jpg

9JiJL6H.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom