The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
As a man.... I personally don't care who the main characters are. They can be black, white, yellow, green or any other colour under (above, to the right or left) the sun. All that matters is the story line and gameplay.

Agreed, gaming is a medium that allows for so much creativity as well as an unprecedented degree of interaction with that creativity. The people complaining about this stuff also tend to be the same ones complaining about the lack of originality or new concepts in gaming, oddly enough.

V F

V F

Soldato
The gunshot sounds straight out of Uncharted 4. Felt so weird hearing those. :D

Awesome gameplay and physics in this.

Soldato
Been playing through the remaster again at the weekend. So good.

Incredible to think it's a PS3 game, still looks great....and everything else, reminds how clumsy and awful the writing and performances, music, audio etc are in virtually all other games.

I love TLOU, can't wait for TLOU2, but I'd really like to see Naughty Dog telling some other stories with this level of craft...or any other studio for that matter.

Soldato
Been playing through the remaster again at the weekend. So good.

Incredible to think it's a PS3 game, still looks great....and everything else, reminds how clumsy and awful the writing and performances, music, audio etc are in virtually all other games.

I love TLOU, can't wait for TLOU2, but I'd really like to see Naughty Dog telling some other stories with this level of craft...or any other studio for that matter.

Come on. Surely with your Intel you can give us an idea of release date ?

Soldato
Not news - just speculation - but journalist Jason Schreier reckons TLOU2 will be out in "the fall" of this year. Ties in with speculation in the PS5 thread where we looked at the gap between primary mocap finishing and eventual release dates for other Naughty Dog games. Fingers crossed.

Soldato
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1171160948914061313?s=20

EEDMq67UUAEtNig

Hopefully we'll get a release date :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
This is a strange game to me. I absolutely love the original but weirdly not enough to play it multiple times (as I have done with Horizon Zero Dawn, for example). So even though I'm very interested in the sequel, I don't think I'm interested enough to get it at launch. It's probably going to be a wait-to-see-if-there's-a-PS5 version in early 2021.

Back
Top Bottom