• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The AMD Navi Thread **

bru

bru

Soldato
Anyone else bemused by the 'tested with the best API' disclaimers. It's as if things are going to suck under certain circumstances and be brilliant under others.

Associate
However RVII is £630+ without blower cooler like the 5700XT.
That's 50% more expensive for potentially same performance at 2560x1440!

Ofc reviews pending.

But isn't the Radeon VII primarily aimed at 4K gaming? Besides, we won't really know until the actual benchmarks roll in, and somehow I doubt AMD will make their only high end product redundant!

Soldato
Caporegime
I am not, I am hoping there's more than they are showing. It has been the case for the last 2 launches so may be the same again.

Where did I say I want them to release a flawed product?

Those two releases required undervolting because they were flawed.

Last time AMD knocked it out of the park it was all about high overclocking (7970). Drastic change to "Undervolting so it doesn't throttle" lol

Associate
IMO no... £450 for a 10-20% bump over a tweaked v56

keeping my v56 until next year where we will hopefully see some big gains with Intel GPUs, 7nm Nvidia and big Navi.

Yeah the Vega is a great card and i dont struggle running 1440p. i guess its just that 'New shiney' temptation.

Back
Top Bottom