Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)

Soldato
Once I changed the Z dodge button to left shift I'm having a much easier time with this lol. Default K&M setup is just odd. Very good game so far though and a nice amount of exploration stuff too if you make a note of places and don't mind back tracking. I quite like the tactical aspect of the "meditation" aka dark souls bonfires.

Some of the enemies are insanely annoying and seem to bug out on animations a bit. Worst so far are the rams where they can chain hit you if cal doesn't get up quickly after the first hit lol. Very unforgiving but not to the point of eternal frustration so far.

Caporegime
I'm having fun and there are a lot of places you can come back to once you get some force powers to explore new areas. Is it the best game ever? No. I don't think it's the best star wars game ever either. But it is fun. Think Tomb Raider with some Dark Souls melee combat with Star Wars in there too. It's certainly worth the £14.99 Origin Premier Sub I took out.

Associate
I’ve been enjoying this quite a lot, it’s better than I thought it would be. Mouse and keyboard works well when you change a few of the bindings. Exploration is fun, combat is solid and so far the story has been engaging. It even looks good, although not spectacular. But it does run smoothly maxed at 3440x1440 on my 1080Ti as a result. So far a good game imo.

Man of Honour
I'll be getting it on Steam also, For such a big quality game the price is worth it!

There aren’t many games that make me want to buy them anymore, so when they do I just go for it. I’m also happy to support a rare excellent single player Star Wars game. The positional audio in particular during busy scenes is fantastic.

Associate
Can I just quickly ask please, can I max this out on my rig?

Max out as in 4K? If so, no chance

My Titan Xp’s are struggling to maintain 60FPS even though SLI scaling is excellent - just as a guide to how demanding it is

The main issue for me is the massive stuttering when entering large open spaces

I can’t even imagine how the consoles are holding up

Back
Top Bottom