2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
oh ffs, do have to ask the question does ObJ ever think to himself "is this really a good idea...." before he does it

Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr is subject to an arrest warrant from New Orleans police on a charge of alleged simple battery.

A video appears to show Beckham Jr striking a security guard's backside in Louisiana State University's locker room on Monday after their national championship win over Clemson.

added to that in another video Beckham Jr appears to be handing out money to LSU players after they won college football's most prestigious prize.

some talk it was "fake" money, but some say it wasn't

Soldato
A video appears to show Beckham Jr striking a security guard's backside in Louisiana State University's locker room on Monday after their national championship win over Clemson.

I get it's not appropriate in this day and age and he shouldn't have done it, but 'simple battery'? Really? In the midst of celebrations a butt got patted (something that goes on in his world all the time I guess?) Really?

Soldato
I get it's not appropriate in this day and age and he shouldn't have done it, but 'simple battery'? Really? In the midst of celebrations a butt got patted (something that goes on in his world all the time I guess?) Really?

agree does sound daft, but guess in this day and age they have to be "gender neutral" , if it had been a female security guard...........

Soldato
OP
Why was the moron there in the first place? I wish OBJ would just shut his **** down and focus on the football, it's boring hearing all the **** around him whilst his on field play is painfully average these days.

He shouldn't have been there and why "hit" the security guard in the first place? There's just no need, the clown just needs to make it all about him. He's a low level AB and wouldn't be hugely shocked if at some point he goes full AB.

As an aside, the Giants hiring Garrett as OC? Seriously?!

Soldato
Why was the moron there in the first place?

Seriously? He was born in Baton Rouge, which I think is where LSU play. He played for LSU. It's almost like asking a why a lifelong Liverpool fan was at Wembley watching Liverpool win the FA Cup... LOTS of NFL players will be on their sideline during regular college games, let alone a National Championship.

Not that I'm defending his actions. Having just watched the actual video, you do wonder why he thought it was a good idea? (I also wonder why the cop was in the locker room. If anyone shouldn't be there, surely it's the cop?)

Soldato
OP
He doesn't play for LSU, he doesn't coach for LSU, he doesn't represent LSU. He had zero reason to be there.

I believe the security guy was there as it was no smoking and he was trying to stop them? I would agree though he could have just let them have their moment and intervened later.

Soldato
OP
Apart from Lamar no QB could do or would even attempt that, that's why the defence looks a mess because it's something that's next to impossible to predict or plan for and you are left completely making up your D on the fly.

Caporegime
Apart from Lamar no QB could do or would even attempt that, that's why the defence looks a mess because it's something that's next to impossible to predict or plan for and you are left completely making up your D on the fly.

lol, they were scared of a flag, no RB scores such an easy TD. That was all on the defence

Back
Top Bottom