2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
OP
They're all scumbags, be it racism, wife beating or whatever else. Condemn them all or condemn none.

Personally I think they are all scumbags from Suarez to Bramble, Hill to AB and all the other low or high grade douches. But when I watch the sport I just set it aside and watch the sport.

Soldato
Breaking a child’s arm and battering a woman is not even on the same scale as racism. They’re quite clearly not as bad as each other (not to say they aren’t all ‘bad’)
Not defending Hill for being a nice guy or anything here. But you are definitely misrepresenting the broken arm issue. They investigated the crap out of that and found it was likely an accident. AFAIK there is even an audio recording where its pretty clear he was set up.

Caporegime
Not defending Hill for being a nice guy or anything here. But you are definitely misrepresenting the broken arm issue. They investigated the crap out of that and found it was likely an accident. AFAIK there is even an audio recording where its pretty clear he was set up.

Him and the mother both came across as awful people, she said what about the punches and uses of the belt, he retorts with and yeah what about you? Which she doesn’t deny him getting ‘whooping’ at 3 years old

That kid is in a ******* horrid situation with two awful people

(So if I was inclined to give the benefit of the doubt which he has in no way earned he’s still top tier garbage)

Soldato
OP
So rather than talk about the **** heads.... Predictions for Sunday?

Head says Niners, heart says it just want a good game, intuition is making me think the Chiefs will steal it with a few out of this world Mahomes led drives.

Caporegime
Genuinely one of the biggest toss ups in years in the SB. Either team *could* get blown out, but they haven't been this year.

Any more than +/-1 in TO differential will seal it I think, both teams can score a lot.

(Go Niners and **** Hill/Clark :cool:)

Soldato
If I was betting, I would probably take the Niners and the over (on points total) as I would assume most would say either Chiefs and maybe a low scoring game...? As to what I think will happen, I really don't know...

Soldato
I want the Niners to win. I've enjoyed watching them this season and I think they've got a really good balance to both the team and the organisation as a whole.

I really can't stand the Chiefs, partly because I'm a Patriots fan but also because they've got some really hateful players, namely Kelce and Hill. They had the trifecta of awful players when they had Kareem Hunt as well. Having said that, Patrick Mahomes is a brilliant quarterback, I do like him as an individual and I'd probably enjoy watching him more if he didn't play for the Chiefs.

I have an awful feeling the Chiefs will win, but I hope I'm wrong.

Caporegime
I want the Niners to win. I've enjoyed watching them this season and I think they've got a really good balance to both the team and the organisation as a whole.

I really can't stand the Chiefs, partly because I'm a Patriots fan but also because they've got some really hateful players, namely Kelce and Hill. They had the trifecta of awful players when they had Kareem Hunt as well. Having said that, Patrick Mahomes is a brilliant quarterback, I do like him as an individual and I'd probably enjoy watching him more if he didn't play for the Chiefs.

I have an awful feeling the Chiefs will win, but I hope I'm wrong.

What is wrong with Kelce? Certainly been a lot worse Patriots from what I'm aware lol

Soldato
OP
Apparently Chargers are going big to tempt Brady to LA, really not sure why as Brady's biggest issue is getting time to throw and the Chargers line is god awful.

I would take less money (as Brady) and see it out in NE, going to Chargers, especially if he and they tank will put a dirty mark at the end of an otherwise pretty impeccable career.

Soldato
Good start to the game. Mahomes had some amazing passes has messed up the last two.

EDIT: Risky Run there, but he pulled it off!!!

Back
Top Bottom