Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Favourite part of this article

FeACfnHWYAAHVIa

Nope, nothing to see here.

Soldato
I'm a simple and humble man.

I just hope people vote with their conscience next time around. Things can be better for everyone.

Just fixed our mortgage at 2.5% for the next five years. In my mind, that's how long we have to get through this mess.

Otherwise we will still get by. People need to stick together until we can get these cretins out of government.

Don't care it it's Labour or Tory, someone needs to step up and do what's best for the majority in this country.

Soldato
Doesn’t matter who’s in government they’re all corrupt to an extent.

But for the sake of this country and the people I hope things do get better and maybe one day honest people who can lead a nation to prosper once more will come into government.

At the end of the day Money talks, and as long as the Money is talking things won’t change.

Soldato
Good point and very, very interesting especially if this gets any worse.

Wouldnt surprise me if letter of no confidence go in after it.

i can't see letters going in. They are going to tough this one out to the bitter end. The backbenchers might lean into her to off load Kami Kwasi, however he is doing evrything the extreme right of the party want. The ERG no doubt support all this tax cutting and deregulation it is the natural end game of brexit. It will take the non swivel eyed loony branch of the party to do something and they all lack the moral fortitude or testicles to do anything.

Soldato

But for the sake of this country and the people I hope things do get better and maybe one day honest people who can lead a nation to prosper once more will come into government.

At the end of the day Money talks, and as long as the Money is talking things won’t change.

No they are not all the same. Some are very worse than the others.

Soldato
i can't see letters going in. They are going to tough this one out to the bitter end. The backbenchers might lean into her to off load Kami Kwasi, however he is doing evrything the extreme right of the party want. The ERG no doubt support all this tax cutting and deregulation it is the natural end game of brexit. It will take the non swivel eyed loony branch of the party to do something and they all lack the moral fortitude or testicles to do anything.
Next week is key. If its anything like this past week then they might get think they can get someone else in who at least stands a chance at the next GE as if they go in with Truss then its game over.

Soldato

they aren't all corrupt to an extent, we have just been gaslighted by the likes of Johnson and his cabal to think that as it's in their favour for them to brainwash and gaslight the electorate that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom