29 million Bulgarians and Romanians will gain the right to live and work unrestricted in our country

Permabanned
Well Wiki states that Whittle was finnished with his patent first. But there is also an old story and comedy about Swan v Edison and who really invented the lightbulb. For me i think Swan is the true inventor.

However, the first operational jet engine was invented by a German nonetheless..this is a matter of historical record.

I think you need to understand the concept of Multiple Discovery, and that what your prejudice tells you think is pretty irrelevant to the point being made. Swan v Edison is mirrored by Bell v Gray (Bells telephone looked suspiciously like Gray's patent) and Darwin v Wallace and so on.....if Edison stole Swans patents then why did they work together and form a joint company? Also if you want to go down the route of the inventor being the first to demonstrate an electric incandescent lightbulb there are over twenty other inventors who can claim that accolade..both Edison and Swan were working from others inventions, Edison simply came up with the most efficient and commercial design.

Decide for yourself i guess but one thing you can say is that Britain and Germany have some serious modern inventions under thier belts.

As did America, Other European and Asian Countries and a vast number of other countries and their citizens.

Last edited:
Permabanned
However, the first operational jet engine was invented by a German nonetheless..this is a matter of historical record.

I think you need to understand the concept of Multiple Discovery, and that what your prejudice tells you think is pretty irrelevant to the point being made. Swan v Edison is mirrored by Bell v Gray (Bells telephone looked suspiciously like Gray's patent) and Darwin v Wallace and so on.....

Well yes of course as i harped on about the British Steam Engine. When infact like most inventions lots of people have a hand in it. There were steam powered inventions going back 2000 years. It just never was feasable to them back then to harness it properly. But they were smart enough to realize that steam had potential to power many things. Did they not notice it by watching a kettle or something?

Who does take credit though? The man who files the patent? That is at least how it is these days anyways. The patent holder is normally the owner and inventor no? Interesting though i must have a read on bell v gray i think i remember that story from childhood.

Permabanned
Interesting it's all way over my head but can't see the problem in Bulgarians an Romanians coming over here to work but not all of them lol need controls on how many an where they live though.

The problem is the Roma. Bulgarians police actively harass and want rid of the Roma as do most nations the Roma reside in. If they push them on to us that can be a serious problem. Google Roma thiefs in Paris for the scams. Infact just look at them on youtube crowding around cashpoints looking for people to sign fake petitions. They just want to stand beside the ATM to thief the cash and card. And it is all children so the children cannot be taken to court in the UK. They cannot use social services as they are not UK residents so they will live rough and thief during the day whenever possible.

Hell even the Roma are harassed from Bulgarian tourists resorts. The politically correct UK could be a dream come true for them to get rid of most of the Roma. And the UK will be too thick to pack them back to Bulgaria.

Permabanned
Well yes of course as i harped on about the British Steam Engine. When infact like most inventions lots of people have a hand in it. There were steam powered inventions going back 2000 years. It just never was feasable to them back then to harness it properly. But they were smart enough to realize that steam had potential to power many things. Did they not notice it by watching a kettle or something?

Who does take credit though? The man who files the patent? That is at least how it is these days anyways. The patent holder is normally the owner and inventor no? Interesting though i must have a read on bell v gray i think i remember that story from childhood.

Edison and Swans patents were different designs...if you want to say that it is always the fist patent holder of an idea then neither Swan nor Edison invented the Lightbulb. For the Jet Engine it would have been a Frenchman Maxime Guillaume who filed his turbojet patent in 1921, not Frank Whittle or Ohain. The steam engine, also first designed by a Frenchman, Denis Papin, whose patent designs Thomas Savery used for his patent in 1698.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Edison and Swans patents were different designs...if you want to say that it is always the fist patent holder of an idea then neither Swan nor Edison invented the Lightbulb. For the Jet Engine it would have been a Frenchman Maxime Guillaume who filed his turbojet patent in 1921, not Frank Whittle or Ohain. The steam engine, also first designed by a Frenchman, Denis Papin, whose patent designs Thomas Savery used for his patent in 1698.

Do you not notice how three main nations have pretty much invented all the serious inventions that we now call the modern world? And as you say America also lays claim to a vast amount of inventions but if you look closer what is America?

Is it a bunch of frenchmen, Irishmen and British and Germans who moved or fled there to form a modern nation that rebelled against its Goverment and therefor becoming American instead of English. Apart from Tesla i do not really see any big players coming from anywhere outside of Europe's big three? Anything from the Spanish?

Just saying that all these places we get the majority of immigration from never invented anything that is essential to us today or my life that i understand. Splitting the Atom and stem cell research is probably going to be one of the main two we look into in the coming years for a fuel source for space travel and a way of curing cancer and growing new organs. Russian histologist Alexander Maksimov (1874–1928) Termed Stem Cell research but from what i can grasp James Alexander Thomson (born December 20, 1958) is an American developmental biologist best known for deriving the first human embryonic stem cell (SC) line in 1998.

Soldato
if you look closer what is America?

Is it a bunch of frenchmen, Irishmen and British and Germans who moved or fled there to form a modern nation that rebelled against its Goverment and therefor becoming American instead of English.

If you look closer what is England? or does your absurd reductionist argument only apply to foreigners?

Soldato
Just saying that all these places we get the majority of immigration from never invented anything that is essential to us today or my life that i understand. Splitting the Atom and stem cell research is probably going to be one of the main two we look into in the coming years for a fuel source for space travel and a way of curing cancer and growing new organs. Russian histologist Alexander Maksimov (1874–1928) Termed Stem Cell research but from what i can grasp James Alexander Thomson (born December 20, 1958) is an American developmental biologist best known for deriving the first human embryonic stem cell (SC) line in 1998.

Please don't apply your elementary logic to scientific research.

The pioneers are legends, but don't for a second forget the millions of research scientists spanning the entire world who spend billions of man hours applying it to their experiments.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Do you not notice how three main nations have pretty much invented all the serious inventions that we now call the modern world? And as you say America also lays claim to a vast amount of inventions but if you look closer what is America?

And non of that would have been possible without clear glass.

but seriously this is a ****ing retarded line of argument you're pursuing.

Associate
DM Story

Recruitment firms are being inundated with requests from Romanians about how they can claim benefits in Britain.
One consultancy, based in Birmingham, said it had turned away dozens who wanted to know which of the UK’s generous state hand-outs they were eligible for. Adrian Pop, the firm’s managing director, said: ‘People are calling me asking “how do I claim benefits?”.’
Mr Pop, who is Romanian-born, warned many would be attracted to Britain by the benefits alone.
He said some agencies were offering to help Romanians claim benefits in return for a slice of the money.
‘Some Roma families will come to the UK with seven or eight children and claim £3,000 a month,’ he said. ‘But this is the system that Britain has created.’
Eurolutions boasts it has a 100 per cent success rate for helping clients obtain child benefit.
And a London-based company is claiming to offer ‘assistance for getting benefits in the UK (maternity allowance, child benefit, child tax credit, working tax credit, housing benefit & council, Sure Start maternity grant etc)’.
MPs said that until Britain left the EU there was no way of stopping large numbers from Romania and Bulgaria coming to the UK in January.

Last edited:
Soldato
^

Thats a typically disgusting piece of dailyfail bull **** right there. So much sensationalist agenda propaganda in a single editorial piece its actually quite impressive.

Permabanned

Is it a bunch of frenchmen, Irishmen and British and Germans who moved or fled there to form a modern nation that rebelled against its Goverment and therefor becoming American instead of English. Apart from Tesla i do not really see any big players coming from anywhere outside of Europe's big three? Anything from the Spanish?

I don't think you have the knowledge to make that determination....Mathematics, Architecture, Medicine, Chemistry and Physics all have their basis in the part of the world from which you say most immigration come from.

One of the leading exponents of Stem Cell Research is Shinya Yamanaka, who is Japanese, The Spanish invented one of the earliest forms of Watermill, the Autogyro, The first automated Chess game, The Space suit, the stapler, the modern submarine and many other things.

You are being guided by your prejudice rather than your objectivity, and that is giving you a bias that is flawed.

Soldato
^

Thats a typically disgusting piece of dailyfail bull **** right there. So much sensationalist agenda propaganda in a single editorial piece its actually quite impressive.

Unfortunately the country is populated with natives rocking the intelligence levels of rotten plankton.

They'll believe it. Thank goodness they don't have a say in anything.

Last edited:
Soldato
Unfortunately the country is populated with natives rocking the intelligence levels of rotten plankton.

They'll believe it. Thank goodness they don't have a say in anything.

Trouble is, political agendas use this bull **** to gain votes from the plankton to push their policies. I can't tell if its a tragedy or a farce.

Daily Fail
Recruitment firms are being inundated with requests from Romanians about how they can claim benefits in Britain.

Inundated. Gosh that sounds bad

One consultancy, based in Birmingham, said it had turned away dozens
Jesus christ, thats, like, literally twelves of people, asking a migration consultancy a migration question. Those ********

Soldato
Trouble is, political agendas use this bull **** to gain votes from the plankton to push their policies. I can't tell if its a tragedy or a farce.

Daily Fail

Inundated. Gosh that sounds bad

Jesus christ, thats, like, literally twelves of people, asking a migration consultancy a migration question. Those ********

Tragedy I think. The parties aim is to be in power. Doing anything of real value, will, most of the time, cause them to lose votes from someone or the other and the impact won't be realised for some time. As a result, as soon as they get in to power, they are mostly trying to figure out a way to stay in power rather than doing something that would be good for the country, but otherwise unpopular. You can't really blame them given that they want to stay in power, but it is unfortunate that due to the way the system is structured, they don't necessarily have the opportunity to do something that would allow them to cause real change, but also stay in power if ultimately successful.

This is just my opinion though - not based on anything.

Back
Top Bottom