• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8700K OcUK Stock and Binned Processors

Associate
No chance for 150£. Its around 200-250 atm if not more. Imo

Ok Cheers Gibbo , I can total understand that, It does suck from a customer point of view thou but when a product gets so much praise its no surprise.

Yes because they now cost us £308 +VAT to buy now as the distributors who have stock are gouging the price, which is fair enough those guys normally make 0.5-1% margin on a processor, so though I do not agree with them charging me more, I fully understand why they take the opportunity to make more money at any opportunity they can.

As such I am not going to make a loss, but to be blunt we are making zero, our business cost us 4% in operations if you pay by credit, amazon or paypal, only debit cost us less due to much lower merchant fee. As such they cost us £308, we charge you £316.66, after any credit card fee's we pay, we break even, I am being more than reasonable with price but were not a charity and nothing is free in life, except the Haribo. :D

Thanks for clearing that up its nice to be told why :)

Just a quick one if my friend orders today when would he be a likely to get i7 8700k ? Do you have enough stock for 1st Nov delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Ok system built with i5 8600k, now where do i start when overclocking lol can you disable speedstep? board gigabyte ultra gaming.

Back
Top Bottom