Acer Predator X35 200hz HDR

Man of Honour
The X35 isn't expected now until Q2 2018 from what acer have told me. If you look at recent AUO panel roadmaps that also lines up with panel production expectations

Permabanned
If they are coming out with 1440p 200HZ HDR VA G-Syncs I do not see how 4K cannot be 144HZ at same time frame.

WTF, I just seen you posted same reply in a lot of monitor threads, are you trying to get post count up or in to the MM?

Soldato
I went for the X34A, I couldn't wait any longer :)

Got it yesterday, and my god it is damn awesome. I'm coming from 3x 22" (120Hz), and will keep 2 of the 22" also.

It's a joy to both game and work on (software developer), what an awesome panel.

Reasons for not waiting? I realised 200Hz is going to be a struggle on a single 1080 Ti, it'll be way more expensive than this panel, and I really wanted something sooner to make use of the 1080. Do I have any regrets? None at all! :)

Caporegime
You were having a go IMO and less of name calling.

Lots of us thought he was spamming the monitor forum (yes this is a thing, to force access to the Members Market) and it turned out he wasn't he was just a bit simple/naive. Not having a go, just taking the pee a bit.

Please find your sense of humour, you'll need it for this place :D

Permabanned
Lots of us thought he was spamming the monitor forum (yes this is a thing, to force access to the Members Market) and it turned out he wasn't he was just a bit simple/naive. Not having a go, just taking the pee a bit.

Please find your sense of humour, you'll need it for this place :D

Bad few days due to Windows 10, had to clean install so lack of sleep etc.

Back
Top Bottom