Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

Any of you guys during your builds, have any trouble alligning the back of the PCI cards with the back of the case screw holes, just mentioning it as the last two Akasa's I have, I had to do a bit of modding to allign them up..

Last edited:
Any of you guys during your builds, have any trouble alligning the back of the PCI cards with the back of the case screw holes, just mentioning as the last two Akasa's I had to do a bit of modding to allign them..

Screw the cards into the mobo tray and then mount in in the case. That way you get around the problem, yes I have encountered it on all eclipse build so far.

has any1 got a picture of the roof vent on the new version 2 of the eclipse? cant seem to find one anywhere

Nope, just the same pic floating around the 'net.

SNC10407.jpg

Im happy now, replaced ide dvd drive with sata dvd drive and removed hdd tray and replaced old sata cables with longer silver ones. Much tidier! :p

Just got my eclipse after getting annoyed with my old thermaltake soprano, this case is quality. just so easy to work with, and the fans that come with this case are about 1 million times quieter than the ones in my soprano, i had to check if they were on when i first switched my rig on.

could anyone tell me whats the best way to remove the hard drive bay??? as i dont even use it.

SNC10405.jpg

SNC10404.jpg

see here! :P

guys i notice a lot of you use the fan controllers, i done away with mine and just the the bios in the abit aw9dmax to adjust the volts to 6v when under a certain temp. no one else here tried it yet?

guys i notice a lot of you use the fan controllers, i done away with mine and just the the bios in the abit aw9dmax to adjust the volts to 6v when under a certain temp. no one else here tried it yet?

I used to use the bios to control my fans but the front of the eclipse is a bit dull and i noticed a few others using the akasa fan controller on there eclipse so i thought i would steal the idea and do it to mine, its more for it just to look good than anything else.

Here's mine again, had a bit of clearout, hoyed out the HDD cage, the cable tidy plastic thing, got rid of the Xfi as it's a pain in the harris under Vista with my setup and the Azalia onboard is perfectly sufficient for gaming.

PC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom