Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

Associate
OP
Dreamcaster said:
heres mine, done couple of things to it - added 120mm top blow hole and modded the front hdd cage to take a 120x38mm fan.

3 120x38mm panaflo fans all together.

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0185.jpg
Where did you get the top 120mm blow hole done.... great pics :D

Soldato
Dude your sig is freakin' huge! :eek:

Change it quick

FAQ said:
You may use a signature (commonly used in email messages) in your posts. You can specify in your profile a signature to use at the bottom of your posts. When you post, there is an option to use your signature. A signature may contain one or more images but they must fit within a box with maximum dimensions of 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) and with a maximum (combined) file size of 20k. Images containing mostly very large words or animated .gifs will not be permitted. You may also add 1 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text directly above or underneath the image with no spaces inbetween image and text. If no images are used then up to 4 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text is permitted. Do not pad out your text lines with blanks lines. A line of text is defined as having a maximum length of 400 pixels. If you want to turn the signature off in the future, you can come back and edit your post. If you have specified a signature in your profile, the box will be automatically ticked for you. The forum Dons/Admins reserve the right to judge individual signatures, particularly those deemed to contain material of an adult or offensive nature. If the Dons/Admins think the signature is unsuitable for a family orientated forum, then it will be removed. If the user then replaces it without making changes, they will be suspended.

Soldato
Yes, i changed mine to hyperbright red hdd led's and a hyperbright rainbow power led, had to bridge the two hdd leds on the pcb so you only need 1 cable to power both, very easy to do.
A recent mod of mine was to change every led from blue to bright red, worked quite well :D

Back
Top Bottom