Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

Soldato
DSCF0811.jpg

that's my lil beauty :)

Soldato
Afraid the camera used to take those pictures is back with its owner so only got a phone camera :( .. but here goes nothing

Picture(1).jpg

Picture(2).jpg

:( such a bad camera - gonna buy a nice one at some point ... lol *adds to wishlist*

*edit*

ignor crappy speakers just for when i got mates over, usualy got my 5.1 headset on me head :o

Associate
OP
allllec said:
Afraid the camera used to take those pictures is back with its owner so only got a phone camera :( .. but here goes nothing

Picture(1).jpg

Picture(2).jpg

:( such a bad camera - gonna buy a nice one at some point ... lol *adds to wishlist*

*edit*

ignor crappy speakers just for when i got mates over, usualy got my 5.1 headset on me head :o

Nice one..

Soldato
Because Eclipse pwns?, now you have said that it will no doubt be closed and probably slipped through the net first time around.

What would be good for the cases gallery is if there were sub sections for different cases. So if you wanted to see all the eclipse cases you could click on eclipse etc.

Associate
OP
Mark A said:
Because Eclipse pwns?, now you have said that it will no doubt be closed and probably slipped through the net first time around.

What would be good for the cases gallery is if there were sub sections for different cases. So if you wanted to see all the eclipse cases you could click on eclipse etc.

2nd that ..... :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom