Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

Soldato
And... The Zen description on the Akasa website specifically says they're 47cfm fans - there is nothing about fan throughputs on the Eclipse or Mirage cases.

Sorry. Maybe whoever you spoke to will shell out for a pair of Ambers for you? Lets hope so. ;)

Soldato
Mine say "AKASA" in big blue lettering and "DC Brushless Fan" above it. "Model MH1225L125" is written immediately under that and at the bottom it says "YS-Tech - Made in China", so they are some form of YS-Tech 1225s. They are entirely made from clear/transluscent plastic and they are quite quiet, but possibly not as good as 120mm Ambers.

Associate
Im as happy as can be :D mr delivery man just brought my brand new Akasa Eclipse 62.

And the answer to the big question is that....the case does indeed come with 2 x 120mm fans, which are clear in colour and akasa branded (DFS122512L)

Just cant mess around with it until I finish work :(

WJA96 said:
ROFL. If it comes with fans I'll eat my Preytek Serenity. The Akasa website is ambiguous as it can be read as spaces for two 120mm fans.
Hope your hungry :D

Soldato
WJA96 said:
Mine say "AKASA" in big blue lettering and "DC Brushless Fan" above it. "Model MH1225L125" is written immediately under that and at the bottom it says "YS-Tech - Made in China", so they are some form of YS-Tech 1225s. They are entirely made from clear/transluscent plastic and they are quite quiet, but possibly not as good as 120mm Ambers.

4.jpg

Thought I had a better pic but I don't think you can make out the actual model or smaller text on the fan.

EDIT: Just found a better one - here. Be careful you don't tear a muscle in you're neck though :D

Last edited:
Associate
Installed a kama Bay cooler to the front of my elclipse and a couple of Akasa blue fans to brighten up the front..looks quite good...beter than the boring front that was there allready. Its also helped dropped the temps by a good few degrees:)
Actually looks beter than it does in the photo..not quite so bright.

p1020542em1.jpg

Associate
OP
toxic said:
Installed a kama Bay cooler to the front of my elclipse and a couple of Akasa blue fans to brighten up the front..looks quite good...beter than the boring front that was there allready. Its also helped dropped the temps by a good few degrees:)
Actually looks beter than it does in the photo..not quite so bright.

p1020542em1.jpg
Nice looking Mod.

Fob

Fob

Associate
About to order Akasa eclipse was wandering what the best cooling options are ?

I am getting Asus deluxe mobo core 2 and thinking and a BFG GTX the large ones.

Any problems with the air flow and the graphics card noise is a consideration for my buy.

Associate
the GTX's are near silent...but you can just hear them when full loading. I found my temps werent all that great before I put in the Scythe Kama Bay...as shown in post above. Generally though...the 62's are pretty well known for there decent cooling performance.

Fob

Fob

Associate
Thanks, so what would be considered to be the quietest cpu cooler with the Akasa given that money is no object.

Back
Top Bottom