Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Haha. He knows I am joking. Obviously the vrr implementation is not perfect which is a shame. But seems to be good enough for me.

I have noticed some minor flickering in the Mortal Kombat 1 menu. But is really is a tiny amount that it is easy to ignore. Not noticed it while playing the game itself which is what matters.

Should install Mortal Kombat 11 and see what it is like in the menu of that as that is the one I remember having the flickering on my ultrawide before it got the firmware update.

Talk about firmware, forgot to check which one the unit I hit is on. I just set it up and did windows hdr calibration.

Had a quick go on Cyberpunk. Did not notice any flicker. But was a very short play session. Wanted to see the graphics mainly.

Not sure what it is about that game that simply does not call me to play it.

I think I just need to start fresh one day because my current save has everything completely done and the world is just a bit boring unfortunately.

Had a quick go on Cyberpunk. Did not notice any flicker. But was a very short play session. Wanted to see the graphics mainly.

Not sure what it is about that game that simply does not call me to play it.

I think I just need to start fresh one day because my current save has everything completely done and the world is just a bit boring unfortunately.

DLC?

Back
Top Bottom